Petra Vlah profile image 60

What choice does California has? I live in California and our choice for Senate this November...

is between Fiorina and Boxer. Both of them have shipped jobs out of the country and neglected the interest of the American workers. While Fiorina did it as the CEO of a giant corporation (and that’s what business does – trying to be profitable, no matter who gets hurt), Boxer did more damage and inflicted more pain. Through her vote as a senator she allowed corporations to write the pink slips for millions of workers. I do hold her and the rest of the politicians responsible for the tragedy caused by greed and corruption. Whom would I vote for? None of the two deserve any respect, but as

Mr. Happy profile image84

Mr. Happy says

whooops profile image73

whooops says

bloominglily profile image60

bloominglily says