Charlenenandawin profile image 59

So, I am curious about Japan and I want to learn about it in truth: not in the idealized notion

As in not in the way weaboos know "Japan", like is there racism? is it plentiful? Are the japanese against foreigners assimilating to Japanese culture? What was it like being a foreigner in Japan? Were they rude? polite? friendly? etc. Are they "the crude, savage peoples" that my Father considers them(he is partly scarred from the Rape of NanKing) He is very against Japanese. I used to be a weaboo(in blind love with Japanese___(anything) but Now I know more but I simply want to understand.. What does it mean to be Japanese(the good and the bad, essentially the truth)

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94

Wesman Todd Shaw says

mandyf profile image69

mandyf says

jcwin228 profile image60

jcwin228 says

harryw45 says