brimancandy profile image 81

Do you think our veterans are treated fairly when it comes to issues like healthcare?

My brother is an Air Force veteran, and he recently learned that he has brain cancer, and has to go to a VA hospital for treatment. Of course the only VA hospital that offers treatment for his illness is in Ann Arbor MI. The VA will not pay for him to go to a regular hospital to be treated. And, a lot of his visits to the doctor is for consultation, and nothing more. I also learned that some service members are denied free medical if they made too much money in the service, while senators who create the rules always get it free. How do you feel about it? It makes me mad! That pisses me off.

syzygyastro profile image83

William J. Prest (syzygyastro) says

ExpertCLB profile image78

ExpertCLB says

K9keystrokes profile image93

India Arnold (K9keystrokes) says

justom profile image52

justom says

BobbiRant profile image59

BobbiRant says

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

brimancandy profile image81

Brian (brimancandy) says