brimancandy profile image 81

Do you think our veterans are treated fairly when it comes to issues like healthcare?

My brother is an Air Force veteran, and he recently learned that he has brain cancer, and has to go to a VA hospital for treatment. Of course the only VA hospital that offers treatment for his illness is in Ann Arbor MI. The VA will not pay for him to go to a regular hospital to be treated. And, a lot of his visits to the doctor is for consultation, and nothing more. I also learned that some service members are denied free medical if they made too much money in the service, while senators who create the rules always get it free. How do you feel about it? It makes me mad! That pisses me off.

K9keystrokes profile image94

India Arnold (K9keystrokes) says

syzygyastro profile image82

William J. Prest (syzygyastro) says

ExpertCLB profile image80

ExpertCLB says

BobbiRant profile image60

BobbiRant says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

justom profile image51

justom says

brimancandy profile image81

Brian (brimancandy) says