profile image 54

i am a lady my mother in law is troubling me now for the property which my father had put on her...

name .she stated that later she will transfer on my name.payment made by my she has refused to give me back.rather she has put a case of 420 against my father that he has done forgery.what should i do?


sort by best latest

bugslady8949 profile image60

bugslady8949 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment