Barney Gumble is a well known regular character on The Simpsons. Barney is one of Homer Simpson's sidekicks and he is a regular at Moe's Tavern.
Over the years, Barney has tried sobriety with little luck. He has done more than just sit in the bar. He once had a successful business driving a plow and plowing Homer out of business.
Barney is a beloved character on The Simpsons, enjoy this lens dedicated to Barney Gumble.
Barney Gumble Quotes
- All I remember about the last two months is giving a guest lecture at Villanova... or maybe it was a street corner.
- I don't know where you magic pixies came from but I like your pixie drink.
- In case you get hungry, there's an open beer in the fridge.
- Mayday, mayday! The engine room has sprung a leak! It's filling up with a clear, non-alcoholic liquid!
Barney Gumble Sings Oh Danny Boy
Barney Gumble Bobble Head
Hey, it's your bobbling beer-buddy Barney! Everybody needs a good friend, and for Homer and the guys at Moe's, Barney is a great friend. In the The Simpsons TV show, he listens, he drinks… and he burps. What more could you ask for in a bar buddy? This enjoyable 6-inch tall town drunk bobbles, wobbles, and brings a little of the post-employment world to your desk. He'll be your pal, too… but you have to buy him first!
Barney Gumble Photo GalleryClick thumbnail to view full-size
Cool Barney Collectibles
A Boozehound Named Barney
Quick, what do you think of Barney Gumble?
The Simpsons on DVD
Cool Barney Gumble Links
- Barney Gumble Bio From Simpsons.com
Barney Gumble could've been somebody. A prodigious student with his sights set on Harvard, he could've been a contender instead of a bum, which is what he is. But say what you will about Barney, he's a man who knows love..
- Barney Gumble - Simpsons Wiki
Bernard "Barney" Gumble is the Springfield town drunk, the most prominent of several alcoholic Springfielders and Homer Simpson's best friend.
- Barney Gumble (Character)
Barney Gumble (Character) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more...
Share your stories, sightings, thoughts, rants, raves...