Ultra Compact Reusable Shopping Tote Bags
End Plastic Bag Use With These Convenient Compact Reusable Shopping Tote Bags
These reusable compact shopping tote bags will not only be easier to carry than plastic bags (and many reusable bags), but they're made with durable rip stop nylon which is reinforced and gusseted to prevent tears. They fold up perfectly into a small pouch that can clip onto your belt, or be conveniently thrown into your handbag! Go green and end your paper and plastic bag use with these cool ultra compact reusable tote bags!
Did you know
that you can recycle your plastic bags at most grocery stores? Bring in your old bags and they'll most likely have a drop off bin for you. If not, you're recycling center will take them.
Ten Reasons Why you Should Be Using the Ultra Compact Shopping Tote Bag
This bag is perfect for your shopping trips and groceries!
1. Plastic bags take up to 1000 years to degrade -- not biodegrade, but degrade. This means they never truly break down, they just get broken down into smaller and smaller bits of plastic, polluting riverways and oceans.
2. Plastic bags end up in landfills. We're running out of landfill space. Going reusable means you'll be sparing a plastic bag from the landfill.
3. It reduces our dependence on foreign oil. Bags use oil during production, and oil costs money, helps out terrorist harboring nations, and pollutes our skies when it is burned off.
4. Plastic kills wildlife. They choke on it, they suffocate, and they die.
5. This bag holds plenty! Put in all of your essentials and you'll easily fit triple the normal size plastic bag.
6. It's ultra compact, so it will fold up right into your purse into the size of a candy bar.
7. They're washable! The heavy duty nylon material will hold up to washes, so if you spill something in there that needs to be cleaned, it can handle it (but air dry it).
8. They're so compact, you can fit several in a purse, your glovebox, or your desk at work.
9. Don't forget about the reusable bag credit! 5-10 cents for every bag at most stores.
10. Using reusable bags over the long term will help offset global warming. Less bags produced means less emissions from production.
Plastic bags photo by evelynishere on flickr under Creative Commons 2.0.
Have you eliminated plastic and paper bag use yet?
To start your shopping,
simply click here and then click "shop for products" to see everything!
Make Your Own Recycled Reusable Tote Bag! - Can't buy an ultra compact shopping tote? Make your own!
If you can't swing an ultra compact shopping tote, you can repurpose materials to make your own reusable bag.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay in touch with TheGreenerMe for sales updates, new products, and green tips!