Eco Friendly Reusable Coffee Cup: The Eco Cup
The Eco Cup is a cool way to save money and help the environment, just by drinking a coffee. When you start drinking your coffee in a reusable cup like the Eco Cup, you'll be preventing a disposable cup from being made, and from being thrown away. Baristas also seem to take notice when they see this unique, eco friendly cup! This cup is also made of porcelain, and has a silicone lid that wash perfectly in the dishwasher.
The reusable Eco Cup is is single-walled and requires a silicone sleeve which comes with it or the cup can get too hot to touch. Holds 16 ounces. The sleeve that comes with the cup is brown or white. This is also a worth alternative to the "I Am Not a Paper Cup!"
Reusable Eco Cup - Coffee Drinking Gone Green
About the Eco Cup
Click the link above to purchase or read more product details.
The reusable Eco Cup isn't just good for the environment, but it's good for your wallet. Every time you go into a coffee shop and you bring your own cup, they should give you a discount for going reusable (most coffee shops anyway). Extra points for bringing your own reusable sleeve, too!
Five Reasons Why You Should Switch to a Reusable Coffee Cup Today:
1. There's only so much space in landfills. Once we run out of room, that's it. No more room. Game over. The time to switch to reusables is now.
2. Plastic never biodegrades. If you drink your iced coffee in a plastic cup that you throw away, that cup is going to exist forever. Sure, hundreds of years from now it might be broken down into tiny bits, but it's still going to be shards of plastic that will never truly break down.
3. Coffee tastes gross in disposable cups. Studies have shown that taste can be affected by the cup that the drink is in. Drinking in a cup that won't leech things into the drink is a good idea for your health.
4. You get a small discount every time you use a reusable cup. It's not much, but every penny counts these days.
5. It's setting a good example for other people. When others see you using your reusable cup, they get curious. What are they doing? They think about going reusable, they talk about it with other people, and they might even start going reusable too. It's especially important around children to lead by good example.
Instructions for use:
Ensure lid is securely fitted to the cup when used. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
To clean the lid of coffee stains: soak in boiling water with three lemon wedges or wash using toothpaste.
A Few More Things About the Eco Cup:
This cup is...
* Made in the USA
* Dual Core Thermal Insulation
* Fits Eco-Cups or Most 12, 16 and 20 oz. Paper Cups
* Thin Profile Fits Most Vehicle Cup Holders
* Dishwasher Safe
* Folds Flat
* Reasonably priced!
* Click here to purchase the Eco Cup (click shop for products on the following page)
How Many Cups Do You Drink? - A poll for coffee drinkers...
Answering this poll might get you to think about how many disposable cups you go through on a daily basis!
How many cups of coffee (or tea) do you drink in a day?
Recommended Green Links - Find more green resources and eco friendly products on the following pages:
Where you can find more eco friendly products, reusables, organic lotions, and earth friendly gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list! Visit the above link and click "shop for products" to get started!
- Green Living Tips Blog
Find tips on a living a greener lifestyle on the Green Tips Blog today! From how to recycle household things to avoiding chemicals found in conventional products, this blog will help you find a more eco friendly lifestyle.
Are you bringing your own mugs or cups into coffee shops to be refilled? Have you used the Eco Cup before? Tell us about your experiences with it, or tell everyone how you're going green with your coffee drinking!