This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think of Barack Obama?

1. bonjovi178 profile image44
    bonjovi178posted 8 years ago

What do you think of Barack Obama?

Can Obama change the world?

2. Ralph Deeds profile image61
    Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago

Obama's place in history among African-American leaders is secure. How he will rank among all U.S. presidents is too early to tell. http://hubpages.com/hub/Where-does-Obam … an-Leaders

3. A M Werner profile image58
    A M Wernerposted 8 years ago

Trying too hard to please everyone instead of just being in charge.  He has the authority to do what he thinks is right - so do it - and let the chips fall where they may.  Indecision, and waiting for bipartisan support is simply a way of trying to spread the blame if things don't work.

4. John Fracchia profile image52
    John Fracchiaposted 8 years ago

I like Barack Obama and I think he has tremendous ideas, but we didn't elect Jesus.  It took George Bush a good eight years to f-up the country and Barack Obama is not going to undo it in eight months.  My observation is that in an effort to be bi-partisan, the opposition and members of his own party are framing him as weak.  This is the same thing that happened to Jimmy Carter and initially to Bill Clinton.  I believe that in order to get his agenda through he is going to need to drop the hammer on a few people.  I also think that those of us who rallied him into the White House need to step up and continue our activism.

5. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

I think he  will do the best he can as president and my i remind that it takes the white house and congress to make things happen and for to long to me congress acts to childish to do anything good you have democrates and republicians fighting one another but Barak Obama is trying to stop this and bring this country back to what it was

working