jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will Barack Obama be gone at the next presidential election?

1. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Will Barack Obama be gone at the next presidential election?

He has already destroyed the trust of the American people with his policies, earmarks and debt that he has posed on America.  Is it possible that he could win a second term?

2. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I don't think the Republican opposition has an answer for Obama. I'm sad to repeat this cliche but they are acting like the "party of no." Where are there alternative ideas? The party in the White House ("in power" as they say) always has a mid-term sag in popularity. Its nothing new. No, I think Obama will serve two terms -- he's got all the charisma of Bill Clinton and none of the personal flaws.

3. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

When Bush won a second term in 2004 I realized that anyone could.  Two years is along time in the political world.

4. profile image0
    American Tigerposted 7 years ago

Barack Husein Obama is the boiling pot of water into which the frogs were dumped. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature is jumping out fast.

Unfortunately for puebloman's argument "a population of immature narrow minded overweight children" is the direct result of the soft slavery that Statism (the logical result of Obama's policy aims) produces. Those who become content to allow the State to provide for their every need, soon lose all drive for anything beyond entertainment, or their bellies.

Man has been domesticating animals with that same proven system, for thousands of years. We make an animal dependent upon us for it's every need, and then we own it completely. Leftist Ideologies seek to impose that same paradigm on whole populations of human beings. Slavery to the State, which replaces all authorities like Parents or God.

Those of us who prefer the Blessings of Liberty are doing our best to save the "immature narrow minded overweight children" who always seem to vote Democrat. Reclaiming the House and Senate this November will be step one. Replacing Obama in 2012 will be step 25 or so.

Closed to reply

working