jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that there will be another genocidal holocaust?

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that there will be another genocidal holocaust?

In the 20th century, there were the Armenian, Jewish, and Cambodian holocausts.  Just recently in the 21st century, there was an ongoing genocide against Black Sudanese committed by Arab Sudanese.  Recently, there has been mass killings and incarcerations of Africans by Arabs in Morocco, Libya, and Algeria.

2. Craig Suits profile image77
    Craig Suitsposted 6 years ago

Of course there will. I'm seventy years old and I've seen no change at all in peoples willingness to kill other perople.
    Our technology however is another story. We now have the ability to annihilate humanity in a matter of days. Anyone thinking these weapons of mass destruction won't be used by religion crazed mad men in the near future is an idiot.

3. Amy Becherer profile image73
    Amy Bechererposted 6 years ago

I have not seen any changes that would lead  me to believe otherwise.  Unless we learn from history, it will repeat itself.

4. Dolores Cole profile image38
    Dolores Coleposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe it as long as hate and fear of of not knowing each different kinds of race and religion there will always there will always be genocide of some kind. If we as human beings could come together as one race and of one people  there will be no more hate.  Fearing what we are scared to learn in order to change  prevents us from moving forward as a smart race.

5. daskittlez69 profile image75
    daskittlez69posted 5 years ago

Of course, it has been going on since the beginning of time in one fashion or another.

working