What do you think of George Zimmerman finally being charged in the Trayvon Marti

1. Joelipoo profile image80
    Joelipooposted 5 years ago

What do you think of George Zimmerman finally being charged in the Trayvon Martin shooting?

After weeks of controversy, George Zimmerman is supposed to be charged for Trayvon Martin's murder.  Should he have been charged a long time ago?  Is it too late to charge him now?  Is he only being charged because of the public uproar?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, I think they had to look at all the evidence and make a sound decision. I don't  know all the facts.  From what I have seen, I cannot imagine a situation where this unarmed young man should have been shot to death.  Why? On the information I have seen, it just was wrong start to finish.  Maybe the info. that comes out will change my mind, but I don't think so.

I am not anti-gun, at all.  But why on earth would a neighborhood watch person need to be armed.  They are not cops.

3. Joelipoo profile image80
    Joelipooposted 5 years ago

The Trayvon Martin shooting has caused a great deal of controversy.  There has been race-filled hate and protest.  This article discusses why people need to step back and let the law handle everything instead of relying on the media's portrayal. read more

working