jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the good quality you have?

1. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image70
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 5 years ago

What is  the good quality you have?

2. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I do not have any good quality and that is the good quality I have so far.
    Thank you.

3. phillippeengel profile image80
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

What I have is my psyche, my consciousness and my intellect. I form opinions, I conceive ideas, and I deal judgement and common sense. I look upon the sun and see nothing but gleaming light. I look upon the moon and I see a serene and peaceful night, a lamp in the milky way. I am good in nature; my qualities are endless, but when I am forced to list them out, some may be overlooked just like the will-o'-the wisp.

4. sandus profile image67
    sandusposted 5 years ago

the good quality that i have is i am a person who is ready to accept my mistakes

5. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 5 years ago

Caring for homeless children and rescuing abused animals.  I think these are the most important qualities I have although I do possess others.   What are yours?

6. violetheaven profile image61
    violetheavenposted 5 years ago

I am helpful to a fault.  I really care about people and want to see them happy and healthy.

7. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

My attempt to be good. Whether or not I succeed is an entirely different matter. I try to be forgiving, I try to be loving, and I try not to judge. I try give others the same opportunity I would hope that they would give me, and I try to be good to the earth as well as myself.
    My good quality is that I Try.

8. unvrso profile image90
    unvrsoposted 5 years ago

I think that the best quality that describes my personality is to stay calm under the worst situations.

I have learned to stay calm not only to keep my personal balance, but my health, as well.