jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think of all these anti-Trump protests?

1. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 23 months ago

What do you think of all these anti-Trump protests?

I think they are pointless.  Trump is NOT going to drop out of the presidential race because of them.  Why are people protesting so much, and will their protests have any serious effect?  Doesn't it seem like it is getting worse?

2. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 23 months ago

Counterproductive. As you know, I'm not a Trump guy, but this only lets him point to the crowd and say, "See, they hate me!" 

Plus, these "protesters" seemed a little white for an outraged immigration march.  Why the anti-capitalist posters and Mexican flags? More Bernie Bots.  I guarantee the kid holding the Mexican flag was some hipster from Van Nuys who is shunning his "bourgeois" upbringing and trying to be gangsta.

1. tamarawilhite profile image92
      tamarawilhiteposted 23 months agoin reply to this

The irony is that Mexico has a wall on ITS southern border and has immigration laws that conservatives with they had. Vdare blog has a great explanation of that.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

When the liberal media demonizes someone as Hitler, of course you protest.
    The irony is that these protestors mostly favor racial discrimination against whites, sexism against men, and favor illegal immigrants over legal ones, all while seeking to suppress freedom of speech, association and religious belief of their opponents.
    The protesters against "fascist Trump" are therefore the bigoted fascists.

1. tamarawilhite profile image92
      tamarawilhiteposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Damning Emails Show Anti-Trump Protests Were Fueled by DNC
      http://ijr.com/2016/07/657469-damning-e … ed-by-dnc/

4. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 23 months ago

To Bobby Shanahan,

I am SO sorry I accidentally deleted your answer.  Please repost it.  I read your hub, and commented on it.  It was really good.  Again, sorry!

1. Bobby Shanahan profile image94
      Bobby Shanahanposted 23 months agoin reply to this

It’s all good 0- thanks for reading!

working