jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Are you ready for a tax cut?

1. capncrunch profile image77
    capncrunchposted 2 months ago

Are you ready for a tax cut?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13826870_f260.jpg

2. Alternative Prime profile image75
    Alternative Primeposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13826911_f260.jpg

The "Trump University STYLE" "Corporate WELFARE Tax Cut SCAM" reduces taxes on WALL Street, Corporations & GREED Mongers by OVER 1 TRILLION Dollars ~ We have a GIGANTIC Continental United States which needs to be MAINTAINED ~ Who gets "STUCK" with this MASSIVE BILL?

If anyone out there is actually gullible enough to believe that giving "RICH Dregs" even more of our WEALTH will somehow, someway "TRICKLE Down" to them, I've got some SLIGHTLY Used "FAKE Trump U Diplomas" to SELL em' ~

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 months agoin reply to this

As good as your grammar is, it is clear you would really know your stuff in matters of the world's largest economy. Also, your grammar is atrocious, and so I'm certain you don't know anything about economics.

2. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I have always said that AP is only 11 years old.

3. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 2 months agoin reply to this

11 year olds are MUCH SMARTER & MORE MATURE.  Don't insult the 11 year old.

4. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well, I'm OLD Enough 2 know that the GOP attempting 2 "CRIPPLE" the "Child Tax Credit" to FINANCE MANSIONs 4 Weirdo S. Mnuchin is "PURE Evil" & getting "BAMBOOZLED" into believing MORE Money to Wall St equals BENEFITs 4 the USA is Pathetic

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 months ago

I don't make enough money to pay taxes, but I'm very excited for our most business savvy and friendly POTUS to rev our economy up to levels not seen in my lifetime.

Every single day I'm very thankful that Donald Trump is POTUS, and not another leftist moron, like we had before.

1. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well Wesman, "trumpeteers" seem 2 be "OBLIVIOUS" to the FACT that the ONLY thing that will be "REVVED Up" as a result of this "CORPORATE Welfare SCAM" R the WALLETs of Weirdo Steve Mnuchin, The Koch Bros, Apple Computer & Wall Street CEOs

working