C. Montgomery Burns
C. Montgomery Burns, that's Mr. Burns to you, is Springfield's richest man. He is a powerful man and the owner of Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. That makes him Homer Simpson's boss.
Mr. Burns is not known for his compassion. He can be very cruel to his employees, babies, puppies, and mother nature. His assistant, Waylon Smithers is at Mr. Burns beck and call and serves him nearly 24 hours a day.
Mr. Burns Quotes
Quotes from C. Montgomery Burns
- I'm looking for something in an attack dog. One who likes the sweet gamey tang of human flesh. Hmmm, why here's the fellow ... Wiry, fast, firm, proud buttocks. Reminds me of me.
- Well, that's odd ... I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp.
- Smithers, for attempting to kill me, I'm giving you a five percent pay cut!
- A lifetime of working with nuclear power has left me with a healthy green blow... and left me as impotent as a Nevada boxing commissioner.
- Ah, Monday morning. Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones.
- Yes, I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?
- I'll have my lunch now. A single pillow of Shredded Wheat, some steamed toast, and a dodo egg.
I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children.This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.Ooh don't poo-poo a nickel, Lisa. A nickel will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel. With enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the polo grounds.For me? Bobo? Smithers, I'm so happy. Something amazing has happened, I'm actually happy. Take a note! From now on, I'm only going to be good and kind to everyone.Must call Smithers, he'll protect me from this beast.I've seen people activate this machine a thousand times. Doesn't seem to be any trick to it. Let's see, Smithers...S-M-I-T-H-E-R-S. Success, it's ringing!
See My Vest Song - Performed by Mr. Burns
Quick, what do you think of Montgomery Burns?
Mr. Burns Talking To Homer On Ether
C. Montgomery Burns Manor with Mr. Burns in P.J.'s - The Simpsons Series 9 Playset
Collect this great looking Mr. Burns figure and playset from the Burns manor.
Mr. Burns Bobble Head
This humorous, 7-inch tall Wacky Wobbler features an excellent likeness of Springfield's richest man, C. Montgomery Burns, and his teddy.
Excellent likeness to Mr. Burns.
Share your stories, sightings, thoughts, rants, raves...