- Politics and Social Issues»
- Social Issues
Human Role in Society & Community Culture Models- What are the Perfect Society's Roles & Rights & Values
No one can deny the role of society because when you were born, automatically, you became the part of the society; your thinking process and life style reflects that society. Society plays tremendously important role for the development of a nation, and for the entire world as a whole.
If one do not know the role of society properly he or she will never grow up in a balanced way and won't be able to contribute properly as a citizen of his coungtry, Eventually, he will fail to evolve with true human value. Though it is always possible to become successful financially without the propter understanding of society and it roles, you will always feel that you lack something-the unfullfilled mind or emotional emptyness in your heart. Before discussing the role of society, it needs to be clarified what we actually mean by society. In general, a society means a large group of people living in a place or in a country under the control of same laws, values and culture.
The society of a country can be further divided in terms of religion, ethnicity, financial status, profession, interest etc. There can be many division in a society but as an individual you are part of a human society which is your true and unique identity, which on one can take out from you and this society must ensure the balanced growth of the future generation, which requires a society to play some role and like you, I also need to help the society to play its role.
Major role of society
- Social responsibility
- Religious responsibility
- Financial responsibility
- Political responsibility
Since the primary purpose of this post to give you a consise understaing of the role that society plays in our life and the duty we have to build a thriving soceity, I will mention only four important role a society has and as a intergral part of the society you need to remember these four major roles that will help you to manage and control existing conflicts and problems in our daily life.
Your family is the key element of your society; so the very first place where society plays its role is your home.
- Be attentive to all the complains of its members.
- Show respect to everyone’s view.
- Participating in social meeting.
- Listening to the problems of young minds with care.
- be more active about environment issues.
- Showing respect for all the religions of a society
- Cordial relationships between different religious leaders
- Creating a good understanding among all the religious groups.
- Financial, industrial and business people need to work together in order to maintain a sound financial stability.
- Show economical resilience during the financial crisis of a country and co-ordinate with the government.
- Encouraging youth entrepreneurships though various financial plans and packages.
- Choosing the true leader of the country
- In case you are unsatisfied with the performance of any leader, express it non-violent way.
- Co-ordinate with government to fight against all the national problems.
- Contribute to governmental fund in time of needs
- Pay tax properly.
The question may arise how to contribute in shaping the society. As a part of the civil society you, me or even the head of government is responsible to make sure that every aspect of society function well. For common people it’s important to remain united by joining in local or national level forums and organizations-no matter which way you choose to stay connected with all other members of the society the motto is to stay honest and make your true voice heard for the betterment of our life.
As we all are integral part of the world society. We all have to make sure that our own society performs well and sticks to the basic principles of a thriving society.We should not forget how many people have sacrificed their lives for the improvement of the society. Have you ever asked why so many people had to sacrifice lives for the betterment of life.Perhaps, they lost lives because the society simply failed to play its true role. It’s time to be united as a true human society-to keep us united for the greater purpose always proved to be the main mantra of the society.