- Gender and Relationships
Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Girl/Woman
Hey, GIRL! Are you glad being who and what you are? Did you happen to wish even one single moment in your life that you should have become a boy? Body, heart, and soul? Which do you think is better? Being a boy or girl?
Now, it's time to talk about what's been so good being a girl and its major drawbacks. Below is the list of advantages and disadvantages of being a "GIRL".
Advantages of being a girl:
- You can wear any kind of clothes and any color of your choice without looking odd. Wear white shirts with pink skinny jeans. Who cares? We are fashionable and it's a feminine color. You can wear tube, sleeveless shirt, skirts, shorts and any kind of clothes.
- You can wear men's clothes. We can wear men's clothes without them calling us lesbians. We can wear men's size t-shirts as our sleep-shirts but never would a man wear nighties at night, would they? We can stroll around in t-shirts and shorts and still able to look cute and cool. Men on girl's clothes look like a complete idiot.
- You can have as many hairstyles as you want. Short or long, straight or curly. It doesn't matter as long as you can carry and manage it.
- You can wear light and heavy make-ups. Make-up enhances our natural beauty. Men look gay in make-up.
- You don't need to pay for bills (dinner, snacks, drinks etc.). What's the use of our charms? Let men pay for you.:D
- You can be emotional and cry your heart out. You can cry as long as you want without getting ridiculed by others. You can be moody and blame it on your monthly visitor.
- You can take advantage of "Lady's first" rule. No need to wait for the long line. You got out of the vehicle first. In any instances, ladies are always prioritized.
- You can be with your girlfriend without anybody thinking you are lesbian. You can hug each other, hold each other's hands and sleep together. No one would think you're a lesbian. They would rather call you "best of friends".
- You won't regret piercing your ears.
- You can loudly scream when watching horror movies. Nobody cares! No one would think you're a stupid coward.
- You don't have to deal with heavy materials. No need to carry your baggage. Men will do it for you. If a girl refuses to carry heavy things, people would say we should be treated gently because we are delicate and vulnerable. Men who can't are pain in the ass.
- You don't have to waste 5-10 minutes of your day shaving your beard.
- You can paint your nails without seeming weird or gay.
- You can freak out over mice, cockroaches, and snakes without looking so foolish.
- You don't need to change your flat tire. Just wait until someone comes and show your damsel in distress expression to them. Surely, they will sympathize with you and do the repair for free.
- You don't have to do anything to prove you're a girl.
- You don't need to have a great career. You don't need a car and you don't have to have your own apartment (cheerfulnuts). You don't need these extravagant things to impress someone!
- A girl can accomplish almost anything in this world with a smile or a tear. (Hunbbel Meer).
Now that we know the advantages and benefits, it's time to open up the bad side and the disadvantages of being a girl. Let's broaden our mind girls!
Disadvantages of being a girl
- Periods. Arrgghhh... It's a monthly agony for girls. We always tend to worry about spots and stains within those tormenting days.
- Labor. We suffer the consequences. Giving birth is a matter of life and death. It's definitely the hardest thing a woman can endure.
- Inferior than men. Often, men mistreat women because they think they are inferior. But, this outlook is gradually changing over time. A lot of women nowadays are starting to make their own names and fame in our society.
- Unequal pay. Maybe because we do the lighter tasks than men?
- Most of us spend an hour or more in self-preparation before going out. Doing your hair, applying make-ups and fitting for the right dress is so time-consuming!
- Girls clothes are so expensive. Why is it that girl's clothes are 2x to 3x more expensive than men's? It hurts my pocket, you know?
- Moody. We can be moody even though we didn't wanna be like that. Blame it to your loyal visitor.
- Keeping your underarm hair-free. You wouldn't want to have hairs on your armpit, would you? Men with hairs on their armpits could be considered normal, but for girls, it's a major turn-off!
- You cannot go outside topless! Topless men gardening their front yard might look sexy but, never for a woman. You know what I mean.
- You have to have a purse or handbag when going out. You wouldn't want to bring along your beauty kits in your hand. Much less, would you ever not want to bring them?
Shaving! Shaving your legs is a pain in the ass! Doing the other part(you know where..haha) could be more painful as well :D (crackers10)
There you go! What a long lists. So far today, that's all I can think of. Now, have you made up your mind? Are you happy and thankful being a girl? or you are still the other way around?
If you think I missed something, you can state and share it here and I will be glad to add them on the list, of course with your credits. I am planning to do the advantages for boys/men too but, I know I'll be having a hard time doing it because I am not a man. "So, I am asking other hubbers to make the counterpart of this hub for your favor this time. Then, if you won't mind, you can give me your link to connect our articles. What do you think of that? A nice idea right? Well, for me it is... "
I am taking this one out now... Finally, one hubber had granted my request. No other than mrpooper... After reading this hub, you may read the Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Male this time...XD