- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
10 Best Wedding Venues in Central Florida
I book many destination weddings to exotic locations in the Caribbean and I get asked all the time about affordable wedding locations here in the Orlando area. An incredible location is the backdrop for your special day and you definitely want the best without breaking the bank. Here are the my top suggestions for weddings in and around Orlando, in no particular order.
- Leu Gardens, 1920 North Forest Ave., Orlando, FL
This local is a favorite. It offers a beautiful setting year round, is very affordable, and offers spaces from simple outside ceremony to a sit-down for 180 guests.
- Lakeside Reception Hall, 4005 N 441, Orlando, FL
Inside or outside, spacious deck overlooking Lake Fairview, accommodating up to 200 guests. Great pricing, and excellent open bar pricing.
- Casa Feliz, 656 Park Ave N., Winter Park, FL
Richly historical site with front lawn (120 guests) or courtyard ceremony (80 guests) options. Perfect setting for you intimate and memorable day.
- Mead Gardens, 1500 S Denning Dr, Winter Park, FL
A perfect wedding location for up to 400 guests, surrounded by white antique lamp posts, the amphitheater is beautifully landscaped and fully shaded by towering oak trees.
- Gaylord Palms, 6000 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL
Wedding choices here include an outdoor pavilion, the grand atrium, or a formal ballroom. Perfect for large weddings with hotel rooms, catering, florist, and other wedding needs right on-site.
- Club Lake Plantation, 3403 Rock Springs Rd, Apopka, FL 32712
A rustic, natural backdrop for your dream wedding, featuring a wooded and lakeside ceremony areas rustic saloon, and garden area, perfect for people who want a rustic, outdoor feel. All inclusive packages available.
- The Estate House at Cypress Grove Park, 290 Holden Ave, Orlando, FL
Featuring spacious lawns and magnolia flanked gates, this location gives the flavor of the old south. An amazing location to marry on the shores of Lake Jessamine in elegant surroundings.
- Paradise Cove, 13245 Lake Bryan, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Popular venue with a relaxed beach backdrop, Paradise Cove will accommodate up to 350 guests and is surrounded by the beauty of Florida nature.
- Lake Eola Park, Downtown Orlando, FL
A perfect backdrop for small weddings of 25 or less, the Ting Gazebo at Lake Eola is a picturesque and offers beautiful areas for wedding photos. This venue has restrictions on food and drink but is a perfect ceremony only location.
- The Grand Bohemian Hotel, 325 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL
If a chic, urban wedding is more your style, consider the Grand Bohemian, with a rooftop or ballroom wedding ceremony and several packages to choose from, this is a great choice for a ceremony to remember.
Best wishes on your special day!