10 Easy Ways to Shock Your Wife
Honey, what have you done?
and when it does, it gets ugly fast.
Let's look at two supposedly-happyily-married-people who are married to each other. They have been married for over 33 years. They have been up's and down's, tiff's and tough times, but they remain married.
But similar to a perfect spring day with skies blue, birds singing and bees buzzing, there, in the distance, are storm clouds forming.
Marriage is not a game. Marriage is a commitment made by two parties who share equal goals in making this relationship work.
I wrote this hub for all men who are like me, confused, when it comes to getting "out of the rut," and making your wife happy. And that, my friend, is also work.
But it is a good work.
Ohhh, goodness, are you okay, sweetie?
When this storm hits, both members of the married couple know exactly what the storm is named. "In a Rut," a storm more vicious than an F-5 tornado carrying more punch than an earthquake registering an 8.5 on the Rictor Scale.
What's sad is the man catches most of the heat and fire from the wife. She says things like . . .
- "You are so doggone predictable that I am sick."
- "Mr. Stuffy," that is your new name."
- "Do you or will you ever do anything different in this marriage?"
- "Lord, it won't be anything evil to kill me. It will be boredom."
Have you heard these before?
Well, embattled men, are you ready
to shock your wife clear into next week? Oh, do not argue with me. This, I happen to know, can be done if you are bold-enough and have guts enough to do them.
These are simply called "10 Ways to Shock Your Wife."
- Organize her underwear drawer and closet that she has been putting off for months. Do this while she is out shopping. Boy, will she be surprised when she finds her favorite bra under her nightgowns.
- Dress-up for supper one night. Again if she works, do this before she gets home. Wear a tux and the "icing on the cake," you do the cooking.
- (If you are in great shape) be cleaning the house only wearing your sports briefs when she gets back from visiting her best college friend.
- Keep the television off during key games of the 2014 NFL season.
- Take your five kids out all day one Saturday and let your pretty-but-exhausted (from work) wife to sleep-in and relax.
- Wash your baby's hair when she takes her nightly-shower.
- Give her a pedicure not just on Valentine's Day, but one night a week.
- Tell "that" buddy she doesn't like it would be best if he and you part ways.
- Take your baby's mother-in-law out for a "Mother and Son-in-Law Day Out."
- Take secret Spanish lessons to talk to her at intimate times.