10 Things I like about you
Try out Cindy Vine's novel!
Why you are the one for me
1. Your sense of humor – When things go wrong as they often do, sometimes all one can do is laugh. I love the way you find humor in all situations, and you make me see the funny side of everything. I love watching you tell jokes around the fire, and feel proud when others find you as funny as I do. When I’m down, I know that I can rely on you to lift me up.
2. Your smile-That wry smile that’s almost a smile but not quite there, makes my knees go weak and my heart melt. It also gets me all hot and makes my ovaries jump up and down like ping pong balls. When I see you across the room, and you catch my eye and give that smile, I almost faint with desire, and can have you right there, in front of all the people in that crowded room.
3. Your macho-ness-The way you just seem so manly and don’t have a wimpy bone in your body. You’ll take out the spider dangling on its fine silk thread before me, drive the 4x4 so that it seems as if it’s a part of your body, swing that axe as you chop the wood. Oh God, I get hot and bothered just thinking about it. In a room full of men you stand out and make the others look like the pathetic creatures they are.
4. Your strong body-Broad shoulders and a good height. Strong face and chin. Definitely not a chinless wonder. A bit of meat on the bones is okay, even a slight paunch, but man, biceps really do it for me. And strong muscular legs, and a sexy bum. Just the thought makes me begin to salivate. You are physically strong as well, which surprisingly, I find a turn on. Nothing worse than a man who can’t pick up a 50kg bag of chicken feed with ease.
5. Your compassion-You have a heart for the poor, weak and helpless. Sad movies bring a tear to your eye. It’s great to watch you with kids, man, you know how to get into their hearts as well. You are always willing to help others, and watching you do it, makes me so proud to be a part of your life.
6. Your passion-You are passionate about everything you do, and your passion is contagious. I can sit for hours and watch your face, as it lights up when you talk about things that really move you, that make you so full of passion. Then of course, there is the sex. Unbelievable passionate sex, spontaneous, the two of us coupling like some crazed animals, and the romantic sex, slow, igniting fires, flames of passion which build up slowly, lick you and devour you until you lose control, lost in the waves of pleasure.
7. Your intelligence-I have to admit, I get irritated by stupid people, even though I am pretty stupid myself. The intelligence just emanates out of your every pore, from a touch, a look, a witty comment. People look up to you and ask your advice, knowing that if anybody can give an intelligent well-thought out answer, it would be you.
8. Your ability to take risks-There is nothing that turns me off more, than someone who is too afraid to leave their comfort zone. Someone, too scared to take that step onto the wild side. But you, you have no fear. Adventure runs through your blood as it does mine, always ready to try something new, take a risk, a chance. Together we travel to far away places and speculate what happened to the civilisation that once lived in Ankor Wat and its environs. We head off to the middle of nowhere, anxious to explore, not afraid to rough it along our journey.
9. Your ability to talk about a range of subjects-Boredom is my worst enemy, but with you around, I can never be bored. From politics to music, art to tribal cultures, endangered species to murder mysteries, together we can talk about so many things. And you can cook up a storm as well.
10. Your ability to make me feel special, wanted, needed. You accept me as I am, compliment me on my talents, ask me for help when you need it, support me in all I do as I support you. You make me feel good about myself, as if I really have something going. You enjoy my cooking, laugh at my lame jokes, and give me space when I need it.
You are the one for me. The one in a million. No other man makes me feel the way you do. What a pity you aren’t real, and exist only in my dreams, visiting me each night when I’m asleep. How I long to touch you in the flesh, and to hear you, breathe.