- Gender and Relationships
10 Ways to Tell If Your Partner Is a Cheater
Can your partner resist temptation?
10 Things You Lover Will Say or Do If They Will Cheat, and Your Subconscious Will Pick up on Them.
Do you have that gut feeling that your lover is cheating on you or will cheat on you? Here are ten examples of how your lovers sayings and actions may be telling you that they are a cheater, and what those actions and sayings really mean. It is not your fault that you are jealous, you are not crazy, you are just reacting to what their words and actions are telling you. You couldn't put your finger on it, but your subconscious mind is picking up that underhanded, sneaky cheater vibe that they are sending out.
1) Just because I'm on a diet don't mean I can't look at the menu, (stupid saying)
This is saying a couple of different things. First, the person saying this is saying that he or she is not getting what they really want, that they are depriving themselves of something. The fact that they view the relationship as a diet means that it is a restrictive second choice, that they are in it because they feel they have to, or because it is safer for them, but not because they want to. No one ever chooses to just be on a diet because they want to, because they love brussel sprouts and raw carrots as opposed to donuts, cookies and barbeque spare ribs. I mean who does not want to tear into a chocolate cake, eat a tub of ice cream, a porterhouse steak? If you have gone on a diet it is because you feel you have to, examples are, None of your clothes fit, you are feeling self conscious, people are looking at you in a bad way, your feet hurt, etc..., Or because it makes you feel safer, you might avoid that heart attack, stroke , diabetes, etc. So the relationship being viewed as a diet don"t say a lot for you lovers opinion of their situation. Second thing this saying means is that your lover is not serious, if they are (looking at the menu) That means they are unhappy with what they ordered and ate. People who like what they ordered, look no further. People who are full are satisfied, why would you need to look at a menu if you are full or satisfied? Clearly your only motive for looking at the menu would be, you did not like what you had so you want to find something else for next time, or you are not full or satisfied with what you have and you want something more. Either way they are unhappy with what they currently have and are exploring other options, that is not a good sign. Oh yeah by the way, what are dieters prone to do.... CHEAT. Now that we established what the diet comment means, that brings me to my second point.
2) Gawking at someone else. Rubbernecking if you will. ( Uncaring action) Aside from the clear insulting message your lover is sending you while you , the love of his / her life is sitting there with him / her, you were just the star of the show, as you should be after all you have done for him / her, but now they are choosing to ignore you, like you have just left the room. That action alone is saying that whatever they are looking at is a better choice for them as far as they are concerned, hence the person they are looking at is better then you, or at least looks better then you in his / her opinion. This is not what you feel like doing when you are truly in love or devoted to the one you are with. If you are truly devoted, your heart will choose your lover every time. You will choose to look at whatever is most appealing to you, if you are devoted, it will be your lover that is most appealing to you because that is the way love and attraction works. The mind will reason out why do I want to look at a puddle of mud when I have an ocean in front of me. If your lover is not devoted, and or not satisfied with you, then he will look at the other person, that means to your lover, you are the puddle of mud.
3) If I'm going to be accused of doing something, I might as well do it. Wow.. really. Now that is just a person looking for an excuse. Not only do they want to cheat, but they are too cowardly to owe up and take responsibility for their own slimeball actions, they want to blame it on the victim, you. If you lover has said this to you, run! We all know that is a crock, if someone accuses him or her of trying to commit suicide will that make them kill themselves? Not likely.
4) Locked cell phone. ( sneaky action)
If you are in a relationship, you are no longer one, you are two that make up one. You have no reason to have anything private from each other. If your lover has their cell phone locked and you do not have the password, or if you can not look at the phone then there is something on it, or something anticipated to be on it that your lover does not want you to see, period. There is absolutely no excuse for this unless your lover works for the fbi, cia or secret service and it is his work cell phone, otherwise, they are cheating end of story.
5) Look at the rack on that. (inconsiderate sayings)
If your significant other makes comments about the anatomy of other men / women, this is not a good thing. It means that they are definitely looking pretty hard, and they felt compelled to say it outloud, that means it got to them in the deepest way, motivating them to draw other people's attention to it. Not only does it show an utter lack or respect for you, but also the person they are talking about. Anyone who inspects someone else so thoroughly in front of the one they claim to love, has other motives. You can just imagine how far they take it when the person they are in a relationship with is not around.
6) Texting only (sneaky action)
If your significant other is away form you, supposed to be at the doctors, visiting a relative, or something else outside of work hours, and they request to only talk via text, that means that something is going on in the background that they don't want you to hear, meaning they are not where they say, and not with who they say. Or it means that they don't want the person they are with to hear what they are saying to you, or know about you. Either way it is a recipe for a cheaters meal.
7) All men / women cheat (Ridiculous saying)
If the love of your life has said this to you, than they mean it, and that includes them. Not much else to be said here because out of their own mouth they pretty much told you that they cheat, unless of course they are not a man or a woman.
8) No relationship listing on social media ( suspicious action)
If your loved one spends a lot of time on social media, but looking at his/ her account they make no acknowledgment being in a relationship, no pictures of you and him / her anywhere to be found, no indication that they are not single, then that is probably because they want it that way. Why not show off that you are in a relationship, unless of coarse you have your reasons for not wanting anyone to know.
9) I just wanted to be one of the guys / girls, I was trying to fit in. ( stupid saying, also a lie.)
If your wonderful pearl of a dream lover, has uttered these words to you after doing something not conducive of a loving relationship, like going to a strip bar with the boys, or going to an all night party with the girls at the office, staying out all night, partying, spending all the bill money, etc. This person has not only cheated on you, or is going to cheat on you, but they are also irresponsible, incapable of having a productive healthy, happy, loving or caring relationship. If this person has done this once, they will do it again. This is something you either are capable of doing , or you are not capable of doing. You do not do this to a person if you love them. The kind of person that can do this, will cheat, and they will not accept responsibility for it afterwards. They are a weak person, and can be led astray by anyone at anytime.
10) Once a cheater always a cheater. (encore actions)
The obvious one that people don't always see. If your person has cheated on you in the past, they will do it again period! There is no such thing as an accident when it comes to cheating on someone, could you accidentally pick up a pile of poop smell it then put it in your mouth and eat it? Do you know how much effort , conscious effort, with time to think and pauses in between, that it takes to get undressed and sleep with someone? Think about it. If they slept with someone , they knew what they were doing and meant it. If they did not care then, they do not care now, it's not rocket science. Also beware if you stole you significant other from someone else to begin with, then that means that they are the kind of person that can be stolen from a relationship, they are not loyal, your subconscious will know this.