- Gender and Relationships»
12 Thoughtful and Romantic Things a Husband can do For His Wife
More Relationship Hubs
- 20 Top Ways for a Wife to Respect Her Husband
As a wife desires her husband to show and tell her that he loves her, a man desires that his wife respects him. Here are many great ways a wife can show respect to her husband.
- Inspiring Quotes on The Importance of Respect
Lack of Respect in our society can cause many problems. Here are quotes from intelligent minds on how important respect is, why it is important, how to respect others in our day to day life.
- 20 Thoughtful, Romantic and Positive Things Every Wife Should do For Her husband
Romance does not have to end after the first year of marriage, it can continue. Here are positive, thoughtful ways to build a great relationship with your husband and show him how special he is.
Married women often expect the same romantic gifts and love from men done during the dating and courtship process. Some are disappointed when it did not turn out the way they anticipated. The fact is wives want to be pursued, loved, appreciated and desire romance in their marriage. If the constant routine of life, working full time, house work, children, stress, or the getting used to marriage, drains out little time for love and romance, here are some thoughtful things husbands can do for their wives to keep the romance alive.
1. Have occasional date nights monthly for just the two of you.- make time for your wife and make these dates interesting, unique and fun. Do not always do dinner and a movie. Know the type of places she likes, the restaurant and food she likes, things she likes to do on a date. If you are not sure, ask her. This helps plan your dates well. Even give her a surprise date once in all.
2. Surprise her when she does not expect it- Do not only wait for special occasions like her birthday, anniversary, Valentines’ Day, Christmas to do something wonderful for her. You can bring home flowers or have it delivered to her, call her for no reason at all, make a good breakfast for her, show up with lunch at her workplace, prepare candle lit dinner, remember specific detailed information about the dates you had or specific things about herself or her family or anything, that she would not think you would remember.
3. Dedicate a song to her.- Choose a radio station that you know she normally listens to, call them and dedicate a song on behalf of her. It can be song that describes your relationship, a song that you both love, a favorite song of hers or music artist she loves and enjoys.
4. Write or Type her a poem or letter expressing your feelings for her and find the right moment to give it to her.
5. Share things with her – Tell her about your day, the good things, the bad things, women love details, ask her about her day, share your dreams, possible things you want to do and accomplish, dreams for both of your future, the things you hate about politics or anything else. Women love when husbands open up and share.
6. Praise her for continual support and express your appreciation of her- her cooking, her cleaning, her job, the way she takes care of the children and anything else that is wonderful about your wife. It is also a great thing to speak well of her in front of others.
7. Listen - one of the best things a husband can do for his wife, is just listen, focus and be interested in what she is saying, when she need someone to talk to, whether she has to share good news, bad news, what is stressing her out, or anything else.
8. Take a moonlight walk together- hold hands and enjoy it.
9. Leave notes of love in an email message, in a text, put a note in your purse, inside the car, in her closet, in the kitchen on the bathroom mirror. If you are not sure what to write, purchase cards that say exactly what you want to say.
10. Give a day off weekly from taking care of the home and children – Let this be a day where she can relax, shop and go out with friends.
11. Help out around the house- wash dishes, vacuum, mow the law, do laundry once in a while, . Ask your wife how you can help out.
12. Plan a weekend to getaway- this can be in another country, state, or local. Talk to other married couples and ask them of the best getaways.
Other Similar Hubs
- Understanding Women: What Men should know when Women...
Men and Women are very different in many ways. When a woman opens and shares things to a man, what does she expect him to do, know and understand? Here are some insights into this matter to help a man understand his girlfriend or wife and to better c
- 3 Fun Meaningful Activities for Engaged Couples
Engaged Couples are often busy with wedding planning, that the actual day to day married lifestyle is neglected. Here are three great activities that engaged couples can do to help them as married couples to understand one another.
- 6 Major Differences Between Men and Women
Knowledge of these differences between men and women can help husbands and wives, boyfriend and girlfriend understand one another,be able to communicate, get along with other and understand why they respond in a certain way. Take a look at these majo