15 Normal Things That These Beauties are GUARANTEED NOT To Do
"What? Me, sweep the driveway? No way!"
This might be the reply you get if you were to ask one of the beautiful girls as seen on this hub. And I cannot blame them. They have "paid their dues," by working a dead-end jobs on dangerous night-shifts to earn enough money to pay for modeling-lessons and still put a roof over their heads. A tough task, if you ask me.
This attitude of "not doing" certain things, believe it or not, is not the beauties being uppity, but a personal pride that comes with working their way from the area conveience store to the catwalk where they earn their huge bucks.
What Do You Think?
Do you agree or disagree with the things these girls won't do?
But sweeping the driveway is not the ONLY meager task that these girls shy away from
And after some careful research, I learned several various tasks that we all do on a daily-basis, but these beauties and most-all models and beautiful girls in general, will not touch. I suppose that there is a principle there, but I cannot bring it to focus at this time.
But, as long as there is "understanding" of a certain subject, that in itself is a starting-point and that is a positve step in my view.
Now for your educational enjoyment are
15 Things That These Beauties are GUARANTEED NOT To Do
- Helping pork producer slop his hogs.
- Picking cotton (by hand) to help an elderly cotton farmer.
- Working long shifts at a seasonal produce stand.
- Washing cars, not to raise money for a charity, but as a favor to a stranger.
- Sweeping the sidewalks (on a cold winter day) that surround her courthouse.
- Selling vacuum cleaners door-to-door
- Giving mules and goats a weekly-bath along with hair grooming.
- Working the breakast shift (4 a.m. until 10 a.m.) for a nearby Hardees.
- Helping shuck and get the silk off of fresh garden corn.
- Do voice-overs for characters on a televison ad for children's cookies.
- Dress in a chicken suit and hand-out flyers for a new fried chicken restaurant.
- Working on the Gulf Coast in Alabama as an oyster-shucker
- Picking-up litter in an interstate rest stop six days a week.
- Be a housekeeper--cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, six days a week.
- Being an orderly at the local hospital.
To close, a warm hello to: Mary615; BreakfastPop; Au fait; Skye2Day, and all of my cherished followers.