20 Unique Ways to Kiss Your Partner
Kissing your partner should be smooth, affectionate, and feel snug. You should feel confident, like your with someone you trust, and it should be enjoyable. Kissing is old as our human species itself. You exchange a number of information when you kiss each others; sometimes that first kiss let's you know if a relationship is in store. It's a way to tell if you genetically are a match. In our western driven culture, kissing has been made a huge part of relationships.
Remember, you get to decide when you want to start kissing, what it means to you, and what level of a relationship you should have before starting smooch lessons. Take it at your own pace, and make sure your partner is comfortable with whatever you are doing. You want to make sure you get consent from them before trying to land one on their face. Some people take kissing much more seriously than others. And making sure you trust each other is one of the biggest parts of any relationship.
Before heading into a makeout session:
*Check your breath. Go brush your teeth, take some mints, but make sure your onion and garlic breath are magically reduced.
*Make sure you smell clean, remove dirt from underneath your cuticles.
*Make sure the mood is right
*Don't try your first kiss in public. Make it private.
1. Ear kissing -- instead of going for the lips, try nibbling on your partner's ear. Don't be too rough, try sucking, gently biting, and keep some kind of rhythm. For many people, kissing the ear is a turn on. It can make their whole body shiver. Suck on the ear for a long moment, then change it up with more fast paced kissing. Avoid sticking your tongue into their ear -- that might weird them out. If they don't like you kissing their ear -- stop.
2. Neck kissing -- it's affectionate, sweet, and could potentially lead to more. Try kissing the nape, down to the collarbone, and then go up and kiss the face, avoiding the lips to focus your energy in a different way. Every once in awhile take a hand or two and massage the neck. You can try biting, but don't do anything to hurt them. Vampires are not cool. Be gentle, yet passionate.
3. Before kissing someone, if you are in a cuddle position, try massaging the area around their lips without kissing them. Having your lips moved like that is very relaxing, comforting, and exciting. This can get people more used to the idea of kissing. It can also make the person feel very loved and attractive. It's the little, specific moves that will keep someone interested.
4. Instead of kissing them goodnight, tease them and kiss their hand. You should kiss their hand when they say something sweet. Rest your lips on their wrist and suck, don't lay the smacking sounds on too thick. You can also kiss their palm, and when things are more intimate and they're not going home -- try suckling their hand. If you have a chance make eye contact. Avoiding the lips and kissing in other areas can be extremely enticing.
5. Kiss around the face. Start from the forehead, and go around in a circle to the cheeks, the chin, the cheeks, until you are kissing the lips. Every part of the face should be kissed.
Favorite place to kiss that isn't the lips.
6. If your partner has long hair, try playing with their hair. Pull it together like you would a ponytail. Then kiss their neck. Keep your hands in their hair. Try giving them a head massage. Then face them, while you keep playing with their hair. Women especially like to know you have an interest in their hair, so try putting your hands on their face, head, and hair. It comes off romantic if done correctly.
7. Take up dance lessons. When you go in for a dip, kiss them heavily or on the cheek. Make sure to keep your balance, as the person being dipped will most likely be on one leg.
8. Try the Spiderman kiss. You can have one person bend their head over furniture -- like a couch -- while you kiss them with your eyes meeting their neck. Don't for it too long as blood will rush to their brain. You can also do this while laying down without having your head floating in air.
9. Don't forget legs, thighs, and feet. Yes, feet. Try giving their feet a massage, see if they like having your hands on their feet, and ask if they'd like someone kissing them there. When you kiss the thighs, make sure to keep your hands busy with other parts of their legs, but don't go to anywhere private just yet.
10. Kiss from the back of their neck down their spine. Keep a good rhythm, keep it soft and gentle, and don't make your kisses too wait and saliva happy. Make a note to watch how they're breathing, and make sure they're enjoying what you do. You can always ask and get their feedback.
11. Put a sheet or something over your partner, and try kissing them between the material. This can help build up tension and curiosity. Try making it playful, that you're interested, and keeping things mysterious. Make sure they can breathe.
12. Try blindfolding your partner when they're ready, and kiss them then. You can also try tying their hands together if they're okay with it.
13. Whatever kissing method you use, it should be natural and most likely come up naturally. If you seem like you're making too much of a plan in kissing or have lots of tricks you want to try -- it could start to make your partner feel like they're being taken out of the moment. They might also start to worry why you're adding so many tricks and twists. Whenever you kiss someone, make sure you are focused, and you'll do a better job. Just be calm and act like you know what you're doing. There's billions of people on the planet... so just trust yourself, because love is one thing this planet gets in spades.
14. Tease your partner. Keep hiding your lips. Make them kiss you in other spots than your lips. See how creative they can be in the moment.
15. Try picking your partner up and kissing them while in your arms. Pick up your partner and have them sit in your lap. It's a good position to kiss someone when you can wrap your arms around someone's neck.
16. Kiss them slowly then increase the tempo. Stop kissing and leave your mouth on their chin. Try to make things so slow that they have to take up the initiative.
17. Try giving them compliments then kiss them in different spots on the face... then more compliments. Until you kiss their lips.
18. Try passing an ice cube between the two of you while kissing.
19. Keep bringing your lips close to their face, but don't kiss them. Try teasing them a little.
20. Find a great, romantic spot in town that's a trick to get to for a good hang out and kiss session.
Whenever you are doing hanging out, make sure to tell them you had a good time. You could send them a text message later to let them know you had a good time and you are thinking about them. Don't be afraid to take awhile to get to kissing in a relationship. Sometimes waiting awhile to even hold hands can allow you to focus on other parts of the relationship, your compatibility, and how well you communicate.
Kissing someone let's them know you are attracted to them. If you can't really kiss them, something could be wrong. You may want to spend time in introspection and figure out if you really feel that way about the person, or if someone might be better suited for you. Don't fake kissing just because you want to try it. Only start kissing once you know its how you actually feel. You don't want lead someone on. If you are kissing more than one person -- you need to communicate that ahead of time. Some people are not okay with dating several people while others will be okay with it till there's exclusivity. Some people are into polyamory, which is a whole other topic in and of itself. Make sure you are communicating so feelings don't get hurt. Your friendship with person matters!