3 Types of Boyfriends - Which Group Are You In?
When it comes to types of boyfriends out there, guys tend to fall into one of three groups - or somewhere in between these three.
Some types of boyfriends are the type that no girl wants but can't seem to avoid. And some are the type that every girl wants.
Which type of boyfriend are you?
Boyfriend # 1
The Bad Boyfriend
This is the guy that doesn't treat his girlfriend the way she deserves to be treated and tends to go after girls with low self-confidence because, honestly, he couldn't get any other girls.
He does many things to her including some or all of the below:
- Cheating - He does it over and over knowing she will take him back.
- Lying - He hasn't told her the truth in their whole relationship
- Abusing - Either mentally or physically making her feel bad and sad
- Using - He uses her for what she can offer him and almost expects it in a way
- Not Meeting Her Needs - He doesn't pay attention to her needs, likes, or wants, both inside the bedroom and outside...she doesn't get any of that from him because he doesn't care enough to learn how to provide for her needs.
This type of boyfriend is the lowest of all boyfriends, and if you are this guy then you need to understand that she will eventually get a backbone to her and dump your sorry ass!
No woman deserves to be treated like this, and you may think that you are holding all the cards right now but soon you will realize that all you've done is made yourself miserable, her miserable, and set a path of being alone for the rest of your life.
It's Funny On Video: But In Real Life This Boyfriend Would Suck!
Boyfriend # 2
The Decent Boyfriend
This is the boyfriend that tries - sometimes. He tries to understand what she wants and needs and tries to give it to her.
His traits are generally as follows:
- He screws up a lot, but he tries to make it up to her.
- He doesn't know exactly what she wants, but he tries to please her with whatever he does know.
- He loves her, but he wishes she was less nagging, and he gets upset about her nagging instead of trying to fix the problem.
- He forgets her birthday and their anniversary, but he makes up for it with gifts.
- He gets along with most of her friends and her family.
- He's okay in bed but doesn't spend a lot of time trying to please her - he pretty much gets to the sex quickly.
- He would rather watch TV or play video games than talk to her.
- He's not very romantic, and he hardly every surprises her with things or special occasions
- He doesn't like expectations put on himself by her, and he tries not to do anything to extravagant so that she will start to expect stuff.
This type of boyfriend pleases her, to some degree, but he doesn't really get her and put effort into understanding her - which for women, mean their needs are not being met. Women like to be understood and have a companion who makes them feel good about themselves.
This guy makes women question a lot of things about the relationship, and they often go through moods of feeling contused about him and the relationship - even about themselves sometimes. The confusion shows itself as anger or tears mostly, which makes him confused and hurts her even more. It is a vicious cycle.
If you are this type of guy then you may want to rethink how you interact with women in relationships. You are never going to be in a healthy and good relationship with her until you start communicating properly and understanding her needs...and meeting those needs.
Boyfriend # 3
The Pretty Much Perfect Boyfriend
Obviously this guy is a catch and women would love to have him as a boyfriend.
He's not without some faults, but when it comes to their relationship he puts more effort in than the other guys.
His traits are generally as follows:
- He understands what she needs emotionally and he gives it to her
- He understands what she needs sexually and he gives it to her
- He communicates well - which includes both talking and listening
- He doesn't lie or use her but instead shares his life with her
- He is patient with her and her emotions and he is always there for her to lean on
- He surprises her with things that show her how much he cares about her
- He doesn't let her get down on herself and instead lifts her up
- He views her as a lover and a friend
- He has high self-confidence
- He allows her to be herself without trying to change or control her
This guy understands his woman, and if he doesn't understand something about her, then he does a little research and figures out how to please his woman. He's not a pushover but he's a genuinely nice guy who cares about her and her feelings and their relationship being strong and happy.
He feels good about himself and his relationship and he's pretty much a happy guy.
Of course there are other types of boyfriends as well, but it is fair to say that most types of boyfriends fit into the above three categories.
However, here are a few other types of boyfriends:
- The guys who let themselves get used and abused - These guys don't have confidence in themselves and they let women treat them like garbage. They are used for their money or kindness, and then generally tossed aside because they offer no real value to the women in terms of an intimate relationship.
- The guys who just don't get it - These guys are in between the bad boyfriend and the decent boyfriend. They don't get what she wants and needs and they don't put a lot of effort towards finding out. But they also don't intentionally abuse her in any way. What they don't understand is that by not trying to figure out what she wants, they are making her suffer emotionally.
- The guys who distance themselves - These guys understand what she wants but won't give it to her. They don't want to get to close to her (for fear of getting hurt) so they hide their cards and keep their mouth closed so they don't have to move to the next level in the relationship.
New Poll For Guys!
Be Honest: What Type Of Boyfriend Would You Consider Yourself
What Type of Boyfriend Do You Have?
Be a Better Friend And Boyfriend
- Stay Loyal & True, With Subliminal Messages
Good friends are worth their weight in gold, always there when you need them and never too busy to listen. But friendship is a two-way street, and to keep the friends you've got you need to be reliable, dependable, supportive, and caring.