- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
5 Most valuable reasons to stay out of a relationship
In love - out of a relationship
What does being in a relationship mean? Well a relationship is a connection/bond you build with a person however the type of relationship you want to avoid is the common love bug we all search for and think we need. Do wee need a relationship? The answer will not be the same for anyone but always remember that you don't have to be in a relationship, living your life alone doesn't mean your living your life alone.
Who comes first in your life...
Your number 1 is you, it sounds selfish but it's true, you need to find you and work what is best for you first before meeting the right person. The main reason this is important is because wants and needs collide. Everybody wants to be loved and feels lost however finding your partner before you've fount yourself is a complete disaster, think about it you have somebody you know and love but don't know who you are to them, then you start trying to find your way in life and they seem you changing and working on your goals, It's an almost impossible compromise.
Finding yourself will always be number one, you may doubt this in times of meeting someone but in the long-term your calling will always come back to haunt you. Your purpose and goals will always be on your shoulder even if you forget about them for a while, you must clear your plate before settling down with the one you love.
The 5 reasons to stay out of a relationship
1. Your life is your life and you need to find what you want right? Most people seek some kind of glory and having a relationship during the search for this is simply a distraction and is a very common reason why you still never feel redemption during the distance of your relationship. Find your glory before finding your partner.
2. Control is a huge factor we all have in relationships and it ruins our lives, sure your partner may not be controlling but if you love them they control your heart and it's 99% certain you will feel pain when distant from them. Logically this isn't a positive way to live your life.
3. experience is one of the greatest meanings of live that we all should take advantage off. Relationships most frequently slow down our experience process even if this is other people, traveling, work all aspects of life.
4. Thing for a second about the statistics of modern relationships in society and how often they last? How many are happy? Most of all was that person really meant for you and you meant for them? There is no exact numbers to back up my point however the fact is your odds are worse than a lottery and if you believe in any form of destiny or Gods then you must believe it will happen at the right time.
5. Our spirits are special, they define us as who we are and what we want on earth however distractions of the opposite or same sex are always near by. You will never fit that missing space in your heart until you get everything you want and a relationship should always be at the bottom of the list. The relationship wont help drive you to success and the happy ending will never work with your happy start, Good and bad, ying and yan have to be in place and seeking your happiness without the sad first will not work. Leave your relationship to last.
You don't have to be in a relationship to love!
Love should be shared, shared with everyone, everything all over the planet, Love and be loved by God, Love life.
Levi Go forth commercial quote below, every time I watch that commercial I get goosebumps and feel like life is most worth living for life, not for someone else.
"Your life is your life, don't let it be clouded is dainted submission, be on the watch, there are ways out, there is light somewhere, there may not be much light but it beats the darkness, gods will offer you chances, know them, take them, you can't beat that, but you can beat the darkness, the more you learn to there will be more light, your life is your life, know it while you have it, you are marvelous, the gods wait to delight in you."
Search for "Levi go forth" on youtube and you will find this commercial there if you want to see.
"If music be the food of love, play on"
Twelfth Night - Act 1, Scene 1 Shakespeare. Much Ado About Nothing - Act 2, Scene 1 Shakespeare
"Speak low if you speak love"
Much Ado About Nothing - Act 3, Scene 2 Shakespeare
"Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps"
Love is not only in the basic relationships we think we need in life, look a little deeper and search, you'll find more love around you and within you. quote "me".
All these quotes show that there is more to life and love in a relationship can be fickle and misleading, find yourself and your true hearts desires before you find someone else.