50 Questions to Ask Your Crush
Crush at First Sight
A crush can be a great, yet a terrifying concept. You know exactly what I am talking about, right? Do you remember in high school when you sat next to that "really cute guy" in your ninth grade biology class? What about being afraid to talk to him or come up with this lame excuse to ask him a question that you already knew the answer to? This feeling never really goes away. You also have those butterflies in your stomach and your face will always get a tomato color red. A crush can occur at anytime in your life, not only in high school, college or even the work place, they can be everywhere.
Do not be afraid to put yourself out there. You never know what will happen if you never speak up. You also will never know how the other person feels until you ask. Asking a person if they like you is very scary, I have done it many times and it makes my heart drop into my stomach.
Have you ever had a Crush?
50 Questions to Ask Your Crush
1. Describe a moment that was really embarrassing, but now you find funny?
2. What is your favorite Movie? Favorite Genre?
3. What is your favorite Television Show?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What do you like to do on your free time?
7. Do you prefer the country or the city?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. If you had to choose a favorite restaurant, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite type of music? Do you listen to more than one type?
11. What is your least favorite type of music?
12. If you could be any animal what would it be?
13. What is your favorite type of snack?
14. What is your favorite type of ice cream?
15. Pepsi or Coke?
16. Glass half empty, or full?
17. Would you go without your arms or legs?
18. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?
19. Are you afraid of anything?
20. What nicknames do you have?
21. If you could have dinner with three famous people, who would it be and why?
22. What is your favorite binge worthy show?
23. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
24. Have you ever broken the law?
25. What is your dream home?
26. Where do you see yourself in five years?
27. What is your favorite thing to drink?
28. What is one thing you can not live without?
29. Are you allergic to anything?
30. Do you have any siblings?
31. What do you do for a living? School? Work?
32. Are you willing to try new things?
33. Do you like indoors activities or outdoors?
34. What is your favorite video game?
35. What's the most romantic date you've ever been on?
36. Who is your celebrity crush?
37. Do you have any pets? If so, what are there names?
38. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
39. What was your first kiss like?
40. Would you rather be invisible or have x-ray vision?
41. What is your favorite thing to do on your free time?
42. Do you like sports? If so, what is your favorite sport?
43. What is the thing you are the most attracted to on the other gender?
44. Are you looking for a relationship?
45. What was your longest relationship?
46. What is there craziest dream you have ever had?
47. Would you rather go on an adventure or keep it low-key?
48. Have you ever been to a concert?
49. What is your biggest regret?
50. Would you like to go out sometime?
Happily Ever After!
A crush can come and go, but how to you know when a crush is "the one"? Hopefully, these questions will help with how to figure out these feelings! A crush is a great feeling, but most importantly, you need to have fun! Please do not feel too pressured. Be yourself and do not try to hide who you are to make someone like you. It is perfectly okay if your crush does like you back, honestly, it is probably for the better. Please find someone who works for you and who you are. Do not try to change who you are, as you should not have to. If you stay true to yourself, and your values, you will find the love of your life.
© 2018 Anna