50 Ways To Fortify Your Relationship!
Helping Your Relationship Prosper
Everyone wants to have a happy, healthy, and fun relationship. Of course life is not like what they make it in the movies, but it can be pretty close. Try some of the 50 ideas I am providing to help build a secure relationship with your significant other. If you find yourself in a relationship that seems to have lost its flare and fun you are not alone, but there are things you can do to help repair and strengthen your relationship. Remember life is about living, whether you are living alone or with the love of your life, you must have fun and enjoy the ride, and remember life is full of ups and downs. So if you are throw a curve ball, line up and hit it out of the park. It may take a couple swings, but you will get a home run soon enough.
Enjoy Time With Each Other!
A Few Fun Facts You May Not Have Known!
Fun facts about relationships!
- Break ups usually happen around the three to five month mark.
- One in three teenagers experience an abusive relationship.
- Studies show woman are attracted to men that wear blue.
- 40% of work place relationships result in marriage.
- 40% of woman consider breaking up with their boyfriend if their friends don't like them.
- One of the biggest turn offs during a date is negativity
- 1 in 4 men turn the lights off before making love
- A fun relationship is more likely to succeed then a boring one!
The first ten things you can do to strengthen your relationship!
- Listening to each other - a sure way to help build a relationship.
- Be intimate with each other - Tease each other when you can.
- Spend quality time together - even if its sitting on the couch.
- Write each other love notes - simple or long love notes let your partner in on simple things you have forgotten to say out loud.
- Discuss finances. - This does not mean fight over them, budget together.
- Share chores - working together gets things done quicker then trying to do everything alone.
- Be each others best friends - Not only are you partners in love, be partners in life.
- Say thank you. Let each other know you appreciate one another.
- Be intimate in public - hold hands, kiss and hug each other.
- Laugh together - Do things that brighten your souls
Are you truly happy in your relationship with your partner?
11-20 More Things To Try!
11. Let each other be their own person - give each other time to do what you want to do, enjoy a good book, go to the gym, hang with some friends.
12. Don't fret over little issues - These things can be resolved quickly dwelling on them only makes for negativity.
13. Don't compare one another to other people - everyone is their own individual love and enjoy their differences.
14. Apologize when you are wrong.
15. Talk about the past with each other. - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
16. Remember the past is the past. - the only way to have a strong relationship is to not let one another's past interfere with the future.
17. Support each others Dreams
18. Never Ever go to sleep angry with each other - resolve all issues prior to going to bed.
19. Go on dates with each other - try once a month taking turns planning the date night.
20. Surprise each other - little gifts or notes let each other know you are thinking of them even when you are not with each other.
Love Is Forever
21-30 Relationship Boosters
21. Cuddle each other - lay close together, wrap your arms around each other, drape your legs over each other.
22. Ask about each others day - showing an interest in each others day helps build an open foundation.
23. Discuss large purchases - Talking about large purchases allows for all involved to feel included.
24. Forgive each other - don't hold grudges
25. Always say you love each other - you can never say you love each other to much
26. Hug each other - Random hugs let each other know you want to be close
27. Look into each other's eyes - eye contact is not only respectful but also shows you are engaged.
28. Compliment each other - this could be just what your partner needs to uplift them and brighten their day.
29. Dare each other to be a better person - showing compassion to a random person, bettering their education, there are many ways to better yourself having a cheer team behind you only helps build you up.
30. Learn something new together - learning together gives both you and your partner a new way of seeing your partner.
41- 50 The Final Chapter
41. Pack a basket go out to the country and have a picnic - enjoying nature and each other away from distractions.
42. Don't Yell at each other - Trying to be louder then one another only makes the issue at hand worse, no one likes to be belittled and if you feel yourself getting more upset take a personal time out.
43. Focus on the positive things your significant other does
44. Show interest in each other's hobbies - even if this means sitting down and play video games or making homemade cards.
45. Share your thoughts and feelings with each other - try to use we, and us instead of you and I.
46. In an argument, listen first, count to ten, then reply calmly.
47. If you have children be sure to schedule couple alone time, where you can have a break and be together.
48. Be funny and joke with each other - Humor keeps the soul young.
49. Comfort one another - if one is hurting, you should try your best to comfort them and help them find light in their time of need.
50. Trust each other - No relationship was ever made on lies, always communicate, and believe the best in each other.
31- 40 Random things to do together
31. Make love fun and passionate - add flare and have fun while under the sheets
32. Dream of the future but live in the present - allows for reasonable goals but keeps you both grounded and not frustrated you aren't where you want to be yet.
33. Don't focus on the negatives in your relationship
34. Focus on the things you can fix in your relationship
35. Dance together - even if you both are horrible dancers embrace one another and sway to some music, or do a little boogey!
36. Ask each other questions - even if they are random questions have fun with it.
37. Enjoy the life you have created together - go for walks , hikes or runs together, drive don random back roads, sit and enjoy coffee at a coffee shop, play video games together, travel.
38. Strive for more - always work at making yourselves better and your relationship stronger
39. Have a water fight
40. Watch a scary movie together
Always have fun together
Trying is better then not!
The reason our divorce rates are higher now then forty years ago is just this: Forty years ago if there was an issue in a relationship they worked on it and fixed it. They didn't just bail and say to hell with it.
Relationships should be based on trust and love. If you are feeling you are in an abusive relationship I suggest leaving or finding help.