9 Ways to Attract a Women
Are you the one with quality exactly like prince charming? Do you think your smile make girls go weak at their knees? Or do you love flaunting your body to impress girls with your six pack abs like they show in the movies? Well gentlemen out there, if you think all these above points are enough to get women attracted towards you, then I am afraid you could be in trouble. Guys, there is no harm in being charming and good looking at all. If you are one handsome & cool looking dude out there and you feel proud about it, there is no harm at all dear. People might tell you that God was in a super good mood before he created a creature like you. And you out there couldn’t stop yourself from blushing and smiling. Awww.. how cute! Let me tell you guys that all the qualities mentioned above do attract women, but that is only initial attraction when they see you. Now, if there is a girl you are really interested in and you want her to be yours, then I am afraid that there is lot more to do.
Here are 9 ways to attract a woman’s heart and not just her eyes.
- Be polite – This is one thing that every existing woman must want in her guy. Remember, being polite doesn’t mean that you only have to be well behaved to your girl; it has to be with everyone. Whenever you go out with her, say restaurant or a movie, no matter whoever you talk to, believe me you have her full attention. So do take care of your choice of words and gestures.
- Eye contact – You know, you must be a shy guy but please do make an eye contact when you talk to her. On the other hand eye contact is also important when you are listening to her, which will make her feel that she have your full attention. Trust me when you look into their eyes, they love it.
- Make her feel special when in group – You might have a big group of friends, but small gestures that will make her feel special from a person interested in her, always works.
- Initiate conversation – They love talking! Start a topic which you think she will be interested in and involve her in conversation.
- Holding hands – If you think your friendship has grown far enough that you don’t have to ask her before holding her hands, do it often. Believe me, she might not give you a hint of that but she loves it when you hold her hand in public.
- No larger than life dialogues – Well we know how much you are in love, but please, here’s a request, please don’t make her silly promises of bringing stars and moons to her feet. Trust me; if she says yes, you’ll be in trouble.
- Let her know your feelings – Now before you plan your big date to propose your girl, let her know your feelings with your gestures. So when she knows about your feelings without you telling her, she will have nothing but to think about you most of the time.
- Genuine compliment – Now this point is really important. You might think that giving loads of compliments will make you achieve your goals. Well, it won’t, instead, genuine compliment will do the charm. Compliment her for the right thing and when you do, mean it.
- Be yourself – Now if you genuinely like someone and are really keen to spend your life with her, then, being your self is highly recommended. Just think, if you are faking your personality to charm your girl, let’s say she is impressed by it, and if you badly wanted to be with her forever, well then I am afraid you have keep being someone you are not for the rest of your life. And accidentally if your acting skills failed some day, your girl would think you have changed and may leave you because you are no more a person she fell in love with.
So if you have mastered all the points mentioned above, just go for it and charm your love. Hope this might help you.
© 2015 Pari99