Act of Finding the marriage Partner
STEP TWO: Act of Finding the Partner
The first hurdle to be crossed by a bachelor or spinster in order to get married is to find who to marry. Some are conversant with what to do to find a life partner but may not just be ready, others are ready but do not have a clue of what to do; they are confused. Since some know what to do and others do not, then finding a life partner (chasing a lady in the circular parlance) is an act. Understanding the act is enhanced by learning. The act of finding a life partner involves asking, searching and importunity. Asking implies want, seeking implies loss and knocking implies need.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8)
1. ASK: It is God’s will that we ask and get what we need. Ask for your need of a life partner, fruit of the womb, job, promotion, healing, deliverance, salvation, etc. (Jn.15:7, 16). To ask implies want. The idea here is to demand something that is due one because of family and redemptive rights. It could mean to beg (Matt27:58).
To ask may mean so many things as we will see below, but the goal is just one; to receive.
- 1. Crave: People will give all that is required to satisfy their cravings. “Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.” (Mark 15:43)
- 2. To Desire: Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24)
- 3. To Require or Demand: For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom.(1 Corinthians 1:22)
2. SEEK: To seek implies loss. This is a dedicated and targeted effort to discover what is hidden or lost. Seeking must be done with the whole heart; half-hearted search will end up in futility because attention was not paid to details. Details of the profile of our prospective life partner must be ingrained in our hearts if our search will be speedy and successful.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. (Deuteronomy 4:29)
3. KNOCK: The height of the act of finding a life partner is to knock. Knocking implies need. Knocking is a sign of desperation and must be done with earnestness and perseverance or importunity. “And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him? And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. I say unto you, though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.”(Luke 11:5-8)
If you have asked and searched for your life partner for a long time to no avail, I will recommend you start to knock for your life partner to emerge. Knocking may mean “commanding him or her to be relocated to where both of you will meet by fire! It will require even more desperate but legal and godly means to achieve your goal.
- Father, thank you for your mercies & keeping me alive this 2015 in Jesus Name
- Thank you for the privilege to embark on this marriage/fruit of the womb project in Jesus Name
- Father, as you did for Adam, please help me find my life partner this year in Jesus name.
- This nonsense must stop, every evil eye monitoring and manipulating my heart desires, go blind in Jesus name.
- I destroy by fire every certificate, pictures or documents used by the enemy to manipulate my heart desire in Jesus name.
- You evil personality that is holding my wedding ring, release it now by fire, in Jesus name
- O Lord, let your fire reveal and reclaim my marriage ring for me from its hiding place in Jesus name.
- You manipulator of my life partner, loose your hold in Jesus name
- You manipulator of my helpers, loose your hold in Jesus name
- You altar of demonic accusation and rejection raised against my heart desire, in the Name of Jesus burn and scatter now by fire!
- You evil cloud of stagnation spread against my heart desire, in the name of Jesus Christ, be destroyed now by fire!(Isa.25:7)