- Gender and Relationships»
Amazing Quotes for Married Couples
2. “A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” ~Dave Meurer
3. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself, not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else. ~Dave Willis
5. Make it a goal to create a marriage that feels like the safest place on earth. ~Greg Smalley
6. “Make time every day to share with each other some of the events of the day. When you spend more time on Facebook than you do listening to each other, you can end up more concerned about your hundred “friends” than about your spouse.” ~Gary Chapman
7. One of the most intimate things a couple can do is worship together. God's presence is water to a dying marriage. ~Brady Boyd
8. Couples that learn how to persevere through the tough times are the ones that emerge with even stronger relationships. ~Focus on the Family
9. More Marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse. ~Doug Larson
10. The purpose of marriage isn't to keep you happy, it's to keep you growing. ~Melissa Joy Kong
11. Marriage is compromise and hard work, and then more hard work and communication and compromise. And then work. Abandon all hope all ye enter. ~Gillian Flynn
12.The secret of love is seeking variety in your life together and never letting routine chords dull the melody of your romance. ~Unknown
13. The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said. ~Peter Drucker
14. Communication is the fuel that keeps the fire of your relationship burning, without it, your relationship goes cold. ~William Paisley
15. Prayer has the biggest impact on your marriage, use it as your everyday tool.
16. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ~Frederick Nietzsche
17. The goal in marriage is not think alike, but to think together. ~Robert C. Doods
18. A real relationship have some fights, tears, pain, arguments, jealousy but to make them work they must have more faith, trust, patience, love, laughter And 2 people wanting to be together no matter what. ~Rahul Singh
19. A great marriage is not something that just happens, it something that must be created. ~Fawn Weaver
20. Marriages are not made or broken in the big celebrations. They live and die by the small decisions we make each and every day . ~Lynnae McCoy
21. A real man never stops trying to show a woman how she means to him, even after he's got her.
Songs for Married Couples
- Expectations in Marriage: Realistic, Unrealistic, Un...
This Hub is about the types expectations in a marriage before couples are married, after they are married, the effects of expectation unspoken and understanding how to deal with them appropriately.
- The Best Seven Books for Couples: Engaged and Marrie...
Here are some great books to help committed couples, engaged or married have a better relationship with each other, be able to communicate and understand one another.
- Inspirational Movies for Married Couples
Does your marriage need a little inspiration? Here are some awesome, inspiring movies that you can watch with your husband or wife and other couples.
- Fun Ways for Couples to Get to Know Each Other
Getting to know specific things about your partner can be very fun, exciting and surprising. Here are some ways to know specific things about them.
- 3 Fun Meaningful Activities for Engaged Couples
Engaged Couples are often busy with wedding planning, that the actual day to day married lifestyle is neglected. Here are three great activities that engaged couples can do to help them as married couples to understand one another.