Arabic Quotes about Love in English Translation
Love Quotes in Arabic
A big collection of encouraging Arabic quotes about loves life and friendship. Use these Arabic proverbs and words of wisdom for your Facebook status updates or tweet these inspirational sayings on your Twitter or Tumblr blog too. Post these Arabic Facebook statuses on your Timeline and get a lot of comments and likes.
Famous Arabic Quotes:
- So true! Strong people don't need to put down or bully others! They take responsibility for their lives!
- So many people are obsessed with the image instead of the message.
- Life can make you think you have lost everything when in reality everything what is left is all you really need.
- Don't hold onto something if you know it's no longer there.
- Show me someone in a good relationship, and I'll show you a liar.
- Don't let love make you crazy because if you do, you could lose an essential person in your life, you could lose a friendship that would last until the end of your days.
- Being desperate affects one's self-esteem. Don’t make someone your priority; they’ll make you their option.
- Life is too short to wait for something that has no direction or worth the time!
- Obstacles cannot stop you from achieving your dreams. The only one that can stop you is you!
- I don't know why people lie to me. May they believe I am also a compulsive liar or I don't deserve the truth?
- Life is like a cantaloupe you never know when you're ready for a new love.
- Things don't get better; people just lie to make it seem that way.
- Don't expect love and attention when you are not giving it to other people.
- Sometimes in life things don't always work out how you expect it to, but that's what makes this life interesting - you never know what'll happen next.
- Some people talk with their mouth and lie with their feet.
- I don't think it's possible to Love this world as much as it Loves us with its beauty and all it provides to nurture our bodies and spirit.
- Poverty is not just a lack of food; clothing and materialistic things, poverty are also the poverty of the soul.
- Building a successful relationship is very important, as without friendship one will be automatically enrolled into the loneliness.
- Somewhere in your life, you have to stop and think enough is enough I am tired of living the way I am living something isn't right. You have sat back and evaluate what's going on with you.
- People love to talk about what other people do for you, but the fact of the matter is they're just mad that they're not getting the same treatment.
- People always choose the wrong person first and then when the right person arrives they just stop trusting people.
- The vulnerability is just a way of your heart showing how open and ready you are to love. It's not a reflection of a weak heart, but it's of a brave soul. It's a way of showing that you have a heart and not afraid of showing, loving or being loved. It's important to be vulnerable, but it's, even more, important to be vulnerable to another vulnerable heart who's not scared of experiencing the above.
- Cheaters may have won the game but at the end, they lost the prize.
I love life full of storms because it gives me a new meaning each day. Happiness makes life short and yarn and stress make life too long to live.