- Gender and Relationships
How To Make A Woman Happy In Simple Ways
Hey guys, I just did a hub for the women and I thought it wasn't fair that you were left out even though Dexter and James were two of the first readers. Here I have some tips to circumvent the avoidance issues. You don't have to wait until she tries to avoid, you need to do these so that she won't want to avoid. You will have your woman tearing off your garments all the time. These tips are guaranteed to make her want to. The most important thing to remember is to always keep her happy. A happy woman is a horny woman. (well I'm not really sure about that, it just sounds good).
There are some things that men do that annoy the woman and you need to keep away from these things.
- Don't beg for sex or ask if you can have some tonight. Women like it to happen naturally
- Don't jump her unless she likes that sort of thing. Women like to be romanced and caressed. Intimacy should be done gently and lovingly
- Never compare you woman with another woman whether it's your mother or a star or your ex.
- Don't be lazy. Help around the house if you can, she will really appreciate it!
Ways to make her "Happy"
Note: I certainly am no expert. I only observe based on my own relationship with my fiancé`. So don't post an angry comment or start a forum thread about it if you don't "get any" !
My suggestions are in no way seduction, they are just simple things to make her happy. Trust me a happy woman will want to make you happy.
- Keep the jealousy and arguments at a minimum. I know what you are thinking that women are the ones to start the arguing but not always so. My fiancé is very picky and almost every spat we have had begins with him!
- Women love to laugh and laughing is stress relief and wrinkle relief. A relationship filled with laughter is a happy relationship and you want to make sure she gets plenty laughter because it might increase you chances of getting plenty of you know what. Horsing and playing around is a regular pass time for me and my man. He makes me laugh so often I have to chase him away when he tries to distract me with something silly or to tickle me or slap me on the behind.
- If your woman is stressed or overworked give her a massage, whether it's a neck, back or foot massage I guarantee you getting closer to your goal. Just don't jump her, take your time and kiss her slowly and gently on her neck or back. Wait to see her response and take it from there. You don't want her to believe you are insensitive to her stress and tiredness so she might still say no. Personally I can't resist it when he gives me a back rub.
- Hug and kiss your woman as often as possible, not only when you leave or arrive. Do it when she is in the kitchen, doing the laundry or anything. Keep the touching and kissing at a high.
- Help with the chores especially if you both work. Offering to make dinner is one of the most helpful things you could do and is almost guaranteed to get you 'some'. If the two of you live alone, make the dinner romantic and lovely. Set a mood but don't jump her, never jump her unless she wants you to.
- Dance for her. Okay you must be wondering if I have lost my marbles...no because I don't have marbles, you do. My fiancé does this little jig almost every day. He comes out of the bathroom quite naked then he swings his hips from side to side and his "thing" would slap his legs side to side. It's quite funny. If you can't manage that just do some crazy dance. The objective is to make her laugh while seeing your hot body.
- Keep the presents regular. Nothing expensive, just little tokens to remind her that you are always thinking of her.
- Call her once or twice per day to let her know you have been thinking of her. Women want to know that they are the ones on your mind.
- Take her out as often as possible. You don't have spend a lot on lavish meals. A picnic, the park, the beach or some economical outing that cost just a few bucks.
- If all else fails, just get her drunk! You didn't get this last one from me...okay!