- Gender and Relationships»
- Romantic Intimacy
Best songs to make love listen to - Hear music during making love
If you're looking for something different in your sex life or if you just want to set the mood, turning on the radio can be frustrating. You need to choose carefully what songs will increase the romance and make sure your partner likes them too.
Tip: If you want to save extra bucks, instead of buying music, listen to it online. Click here to find out more.
These are the best songs to make love to according to what your partner and you like to hear.
Best Romantic songs
These ones are classic, romantic and timeless. Perfect for making love all night.
- "You're still the one" - Shania Twain
- "Kiss from a rose" - Seal
- "Can you feel the love tonight" - Elton John
- "Can't stop loving you" - Phil Collins
- "The power of love" - Celine Dion
Best RnB songs
You and your partner are into RnB. RnB can be very sexy and will definately add a great value to that moment.
Here's my personal list of RnB songs to make love to:
- "Motivation" - Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne
- "Jupiter Love" - Trey Songz
- "There goes my baby" - Usher
- "Shut it down" - Drake
- "Touch my body" - Mariah Carey
Best Hip Hop songs
Hip Hop can also be a great option, if you're both into that. Of course, it's a bit more "rude" which can turn on some animalistic part of you.
- "Lolipop" - Lil Wayne
- "Pratice" - Drake
- "Bed rock" - Young Money ft. Lloyd
- "Let me hold you" - Bow Wow ft. Omarion
- "Super Bass" - Nicky Minaj
Best pop songs
If your partner is into pop, here's a list of songs you can listen to:
- "Till the world ends" - Britney Spears
- "You da one" - Rihana
- "Hot" - Avril Lavigne
- "One less lonely girl" - Justin Bieber
- "Teenage dream" - Katie Perry
Best Rock songs
I'm talking about commercial rock here. I'm sure other types of rock can work, depending on the tastes of your partner, but, unfortunately, I'm not very familiarised with those. So here's my list:
- "Everything" - Lifehouse
- "You shook me all night long" - AC/DC
- "I don't want to miss a thing" - Aerosmith
- "Iris" - Goo goo dolls
- "Neutron Star Collision" - Muse
Knowing your partner = Sucess!
The key is really knowing your partner. If you do, they will get a pleaseant surprise and everything will go just fine!
So, what is your favorite type of music/song to listen while making love?