- Gender and Relationships»
Best Wedding Gift To Give And Receive!
Giving Money Is The Perfect Wedding Gift!
Best Wedding Gift Guaranteed For The New Bride And Groom!
Here is what brings the most thrill... thin envelopes with money... in any form; cash or gift certificates and gift cards - to the places that they like to shop. It is not a distant memory to see waving cash cards or gift certificates or even cold hard green cash being waved in the air and hollers of glee from both the bride and groom upon receiving money in any form as a wedding gift.
The Best Wedding Gift To Give Is Cold Hard CASH!
Giving money is the number one favorite gift to receive for a newly married couple - hands down. This is a no brain-er, free of gift-giving guilt... so get over it and give up the cash and relax!
Sending money in the form of cold hard cash, gift certificates and gift cards is convenient for you and the newly married couple. They will love you for it and never have a problem remembering what YOU gave them!
If you have any reservations whatsoever about giving money as a wedding gift - just wait for the thank you card that you are sure to receive. It will be one of complete enthusiasm - no doubt! Try it and see for yourself.
Isn't Giving Money As A Wedding Gift Rude?
Now I know your are thinking that giving money for such a personal occasion as a wedding present is potentially rude - I promise you, it is not.
Wedding couples today are pickier than ever - and besides, they like to shop for themselves; because it is so personal and they know exactly what they want!
Couples getting married today, are much more demanding than those of the past. I am not so sure I am fond of that idea, but it is true. I have three daughters, who have been married over just the last few years. And yes, I am still recovering. Getting married is a lot of work for both bride and groom.... and, the mother of the bride:-)
Why should you stress over the perfect wedding gift, when it is as simple as sending a gift card or gift certificate through either an e-mail, sent directly to the couple or even as an e-card announcing their gift and giving them a code to "go shop"... now!
Shopping Together For Needed Items When First Married Can Be Fun For The Happy Couple...
Advice On Shopping For The Perfect Wedding Gift...
Trust me on the advice to give cash as your choice for the best wedding gift to give to the newly married couple. I have sat back and observed personally - my own daughter's when they were the new bride, alongside their handsome new groom; as they opened the many gifts that have flowed unto them from their weddings. Yes, on occasion someone hits a triple and sends or gives them exactly what they want... meaning, they would have picked out the exact same thing for themselves if they had gone shopping.
You will never offend or disappoint a newly married couple when giving their favorite wedding gift of money or gift cards and certificates, which allow them to do their own personal shopping together.
Now is this not romantic?
So, get over it. Give the happy couple what they want.... give them money!
A Very Happy Wedding Couple Opening A Card With Money...
Wedding Gift Card And Gift Certificate Ideas To Personalize Your Wedding Gift...
- Consider giving a gift certificate to a local Day Spa for a couples massage; one where they can use it while on their honeymoon - or local upon their return.
- A gift certificate from bedandbreakfast.com is a great idea where the couple can choose from over 4000 different locations.
- If they love the theatre and the arts, you might consider a gift certificate to Ticket Master.
- If they love music, you could give them a gift card for a music download company, such as itunes.
- Do they particularly enjoy fine dining? Find out what kind of food they love and perhaps be very specific on a gift certificate for a favorite restaurant, or again a general gift card where they can choose from many different restaurants.
- Movie lovers are always thrilled with gift cards and gift certificates where they may pick the movie to go and see.
- Avid readers love gift certificates from companies such as Barnes and Noble, which can be used online or in the actual store.
Ideas For Giving Gift Cards And Gift Certificates As A Wedding Gift...
Cash gift cards and gift certificates are a no strings way to say congratulations to the new bride and groom, and really are a perfect wedding gift to give any newly married couple. If you would like to make it even more specific, here are a few more ideas to help you decide how to use gift cards and gift certificates as a wedding gift.
Ways that the happy couple will know that you really were thinking of them when you decided to give a gift card, are to find out some personal things about the new bride and groom. This will give you a better idea for choosing a specific gift card and personalizing your choice of which wedding gift card or certificate to give the happy couple...
Whether you give cash and money cards as wild cards for the happy couple or you take a bit more liberty and personalize with some of these ideas or one of your own... you simply cannot go wrong with giving cash by way of gift cards and gift certificates as wedding gifts.
As I have observed many brides and grooms over the years, one of the most daunting tasks that they continue to endure is the "return" of unwanted gifts, for many different reasons... even a simple change of mind to that which may have been on a wedding registry.
Using gift cards and gift certificates is an absolute pleasure for everyone involved in the process; and will ensure that both you and the newly married couple are completely satisfied with the wedding gift that they receive - from you!
Wedding Gift Giving Tips To Give Along With The Money...
- Attach the money gift, to a small token such as a lovely wedding picture frame.
- A beautiful letter which is personalized to the wedding couple is a most intimate expression to include with the gift of money or a gift certificate.
- You might also consider in the giving of gift certificates and gift cards, the area and places the wedding couple will be visiting; on their honeymoon for instance...
- Consider a series of smaller cards to movies and local restaurants; providing future dates to the newly married couple - who may find themselves broke:-)
- Giving gift certificates and gift cards have become a way to actually make sure that the gift you give is exactly the perfect gift.
- Purchasing your gift cards and gift certificates online is much safer than sending actually money as cash through the mail... take advantage of a few clicks to complete your task of perfect gift giving - online.
More of what Write-On! Has to say on HubPages.com
- Oprah Winfrey And Her Favorite O List! Why Is Her Style So Hot?
- Choosing The Best Birthday Gift To Purchasing A New Car... You Must Use The Power Of Online Shoppi
- Sending Money Online - How? Is It Safe To Transfer Money Online - How To Avoid Being Scammed?
- The Serious Side of Joking Around... Why Everyone Is Not Laughing?
- The Fine Art Of Poetry... Is A Gift!
- Best Gadgets For Fun!
- The Future Of Technology - Where Will It Take YOU Next?
- Crocs Shoes For The Whole Family. - Crocs Sandals Online... For Everyone!