- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
Black, white & yellow wedding ideas: wedding color schemes
1. Black, white and yellow wedding cake
Black, white and yellow wedding color scheme
I have always thought that yellow is such a happy color. If you have chosen to include this color at the very happy occasion of your wedding day, it seems very fitting.
Black, white and yellow are also so complementary. Keep in mind that because of their neutrality black and white look great with any other color. That third color is the one that will really pop. If you have chosen yellow as that color, I think you have made one of the best choices!
Here are some ideas for planning your beautiful and happy wedding day, with a black, white and yellow wedding color scheme.
1. This black, white and yellow cake (above) is my favorite one of the selection that Bayshore Cakes has to offer in this black, white and yellow wedding color scheme. I think this yellow color is perfectly appealing.
The cost is $400.
Wedding cake design
2. While I don't like this wedding cake quite as much as I like #1, this cake is also very pretty and actually more expensive. It is larger and very intricately designed. It is a more pale yellow color.
It is also available at Bayshore Cakes. The cost is $700.
How many tiers do you want your wedding cake to have?
Favorite wedding cakes for a black, white and yellow wedding color scheme
For the black, white and yellow wedding color scheme, below is an assortment of wedding cake ideas found at here comes the blog.
If you numbered these photos #1-9 from top left to bottom right, then among the selections I like #1, #2 and #8 the most. What do you like?
Wedding invitations for the black, white and yellow wedding color scheme
3. The wedding reply card below and its matching invitations can be found at damaskweddinginvitations.net
The beautiful yellow rose
4. Everything about the card below- the words, the sentiment, the aesthetic featuring a yellow rose is just beautiful.
What kind of table settings would you like to have at your wedding reception?
5. As you are thinking about and planning your wedding day, what kind of table settings do you have in mind for your wedding reception? Notice the black, white and yellow table settings in the collage below. I think they are so gorgeous. I would not have thought of black glassware but it looks nice and I really like the flowers.
The table setting is striking and it caught my eye immediately.
So, if you were not thinking of them before,
- black glassware
- black plates
- yellow gerbera daisies
are just a few of the wedding ideas that you can find for table settings and more when looking at this collage.
Wedding idea collages
6. The collage below is from Polka Dot Bride. I especially like that bridal bouquet. I recommend one similar to that for your special day. It is definitely one of my top pick bridal bouquets for a black, white and yellow wedding color scheme.
Those black and white flower vases featured in the wedding idea collage are also really nice. You might want to consider something like that for your centerpieces.
What color would you choose for the bridesmaid dresses in your wedding with a black, white & yellow color scheme?
7. Well, so far it has been smooth sailing. You definitely have a plethora of options for the décor of your black, white and yellow themed wedding.
Now it's time for the bridesmaid dresses. I have to say honestly that I never highly favored patterned bridesmaid dresses, black bridesmaid dresses or white and ivory ones for that matter but that leaves umm, ...yellow....
What do you think of yellow bridesmaid dresses?
Nevertheless, there are some very pretty choices for yellow bridesmaid dresses available nowadays. Below are just a few of them.