"Can My Wife Love Me Again" - Why Its Not Impossible to Win Your Wife Back
"Can My Wife Love Me Again"
No need to worry if you're asking yourself about the possibility of your wife falling back into love with you again. There are lots of guys who are in your situation and they're probably asking the same question - "can my wife love me again?"
The first thing you have to realize is that it is possible for your wife to love you again no matter the cause and no matter who was at fault.
If your wife loved you at one time then she can love you again. So look on the bright side of things because you will need a positive mindset in order to work things out.
The next thing you need to do is to look at the possible reasons your wife drifted away from you in the first place.
Maybe you cheated on her. Or you made her feel unappreciated. Took her for granted. Cheated her with disrespect. Whatever the reason, you'll have to find an objective way of working this out with your wife.
I guess if you're asking yourself if your wife can love you again then you want to do everything possible to get her back. Ask yourself another question. Are you prepared to make the necessary changes to win her love back?
The thought of losing your loved one is frightening, especially if you've shared many years together. Hopefully these insights will help you reach your goal of winning back your wife's love and putting your family back together. And no matter what your situation, it's never too late to start over with a brand new slate.
Crazy In Love?
Still think its impossible for your wife to love you again?
Below is a short news clip about the true story of the jealous and abusive Burt and his wife Linda Pugach. Imagine a guy who hired a man to throw acid in his lovers face, did jail time and she still took him back after 16 years and married him!
I wouldn't advise any woman to stay with someone that abusive but this is just a testament to what is possible when you're crazy in love with someone.
If Linda Went Back...
The Magic of Making Up has helped over 50,000 people in 77 countries resolve their relationship problems and can help stop your divorce, break up or lovers rejection even if it seems impossible.
Seven Effective Suggestions for Saving a Marriage
Nearly 60% of all marriages end up falling apart. Lots of couples try to evade being a part of these statistics. Some marriages cannot be fixed, but some can. In order to save a marriage a couple must be determined as well as committed irrespective of who was at fault or for whatever reason.
Allow me to share seven effective tips to help save your marriage. For these to work, however, both parties need to be focused on following the 7 tips and work together to resolve their differences
1. Remain calm. It is usually not hard to become upset when you are having marital issues. It doesn't help the situation to be disrespectful to your wife. See if you could keep your cool as much as possible and deal with the situation with a level head and calm voice.
2. Communicate. This is absolutely essential in making a marriage work and last. You both need to openly state your feelings, your beliefs, your wants and needs to each other. By discovering what each of you feel is wrong in your marriage, you'll be able to work towards a solution.
3. Established goals. Goals give you direction. Make sure to set goals in your marriage that reflect both of your views and determine what you both need to do to get there.
4. Compromise. It takes two in a marriage, so both of your views need to be respected. If you give a little bit, you may get a whole lot and be happier.
5. Forgive and forget. Depending on your situation, this can be difficult, particularly in the event that your wife was with another man. If you would like to save your marriage in spite of her infidelity, you should try to forgive her in order to work together to preserve your marriage. Forgetting about what they did definitely isn't easy either. If you want to move on, it is essential that you are not dwelling on the past. Focus on the present and what you both can do today to improve your marriage.
6. Have patience. It takes time to work on problems in a marriage. Make certain that you are patient with your wife as well as with yourself as you work towards fixing problems. Hastening to fix things can have a negative effect.
Regain control of your relationship with The Magic of Making Up
7. Get counseling. When all fails, see if you can get counseling. A good counselor can help you with guidance, support, encouragement and give you unbiased views that can give you insight on how to work out the problems facing your marriage. They can help you find the right solutions and methods based on what is best for you as a couple for the problems you are experiencing.
It is very important that you both agree to counseling and plan to take an active role in your sessions for counseling to be an effective tool for help in your marriage. When choosing a counselor, ensure that they are licensed professionals and that you feel at ease working with them.
- Relationship breakup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A relationship breakup, often referred to simply as a breakup, is the termination of a usually intimate relationship by any means other than death.