Dating: 10 Opening Lines That May Get a Positive Response
If you want to meet the person of your dreams and possibly have a long relationship it's good to have some opening lines so you can get started. First you have to use the line in the right place and have comeback lines too. You never know where you are going to meet someone so you have to be ready at all times. Here are 10 conversation starters and where you might use them:
- "How do you like your steak cooked? I have a BBQ every Sunday afternoon." The only reason she might turn you down for this is that she's on a diet. If so, just say, "I've got a low carb version of the meal I could make for you." So now you have to think about where you would use this line. Some places include: DINNER TIME AT A LOCAL PUB, AT THE MARKET, AT A CONCERT OR AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE.The key is to think about what you might say to someone before you get in the situation. Because when you do you won't have time to conjure up something amazing to say like what an actor said in that movie "Couple's Retreat." He said, "Do you have a phone? Because someone's got to call God and tell him one of his angles is missing."
- "I can picture us hiking in the woods on a beautiful day, and stopping for a picnic in a sunny spot." With this line you've already suggested a date. How easy is that?
- "You know the golf show is in town, but the cat show would be more fun. Would you like to go?" With this one you could substitute two different events if you'd like. Just use whatever's current in your town.
- "I don't know what I'd do without my phone. Don't you just love yours?" She might start telling you about the new model she just got, and who knows that could lead to going out.
- "You are so beautiful. I'd like to take your picture so I can remember your face." After she gasps and regains her composure you can say something like, "Make it easy for me to remember you by going out with me for a bite to eat." She'll like the fact that you didn't mess around. That you got straight to the point. It shows confidence.
- "How would you like to try this strawberry shortcake cocktail?" She won't know what to say when you pop up with a great drink like this. After she says she likes it you can ask her if she like to go drink tasting with you on Friday night.
- "What's your favorite thing to do outside of work?" Think about it. Whatever she says she likes to do, do it with her. Even if you don't necessarily like it, it's an opportunity to be with her. Then you can suggest some other activities you might do together."
- "You know you've got great style. Would you like to go to a fashion show some time?" She will be thrilled that you noticed her and complimented her style especially is she fashion forward. She won't believe that you'd go to a fashion show, but she'd love it.
- "I was so captivated by you when I got here I didn't want to leave without talking to you." This will get you in. After that you can talk about the happenings at your current local.
- "How would you like to put my number in there after you're finished texting?" Next, you'll have to give her a good reason to do it, like you're available for late night chats or something.