- Gender and Relationships»
- Separation & Divorce
Divorce - Good or Bad
The Seven Types of Divorce
There are seven types of divorce and for as many type of divorce there are just as many laws for each one of them.
Ninety-five percent of divorce are Uncontested divorces. For the most part, uncontested divorce is the most affordable for the obvious reasons, no attorney, collaborative counsel, mediators fee's. Most of the time the two parties can agree on property, children and supportive issues.
Divorce is suppose to be unacceptable for it is the breaking of a union, relationship, contract, a sacrament instituted by God. If you are the person whom does not want the divorce, I guess it can be pretty bad. Sometime divorce can be the best thing that could ever happen to you. Once in a while you will come across an individual that knew divorce was the only way to survive, or remain friendly for the children's sake.
Two most popular types of divorce:
In my case, I'm one of those individual that you run across that knew divorce was the only way to survive. Twenty-eight years of a relationship that I realized less than half way through it, I didn't need to be there. Why did I stay.....? I finally realized that mental or emotional abuse exist and is a major cause of why people do things you think the average individual would not do. Being told that you are less than you are after a while you personify that very being. I now say my Honeymoon was after Divorce.
Celebrities fit this category like a glove. Most Hollywood marriages usually only lasts about a year. Very few Hollywood marriages make it to or pass five years. Statics or any celebrities magazine, television show reveals that information to you. A Divorce Attorney in the entertainment world is a very lucrative business. There's probably a divorce every day, surely every week.
Divorce - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts
Our history shows us that Divorce wasn't so wide ranged as it is today. Many things that are within the realms of divorce was not tolerate in the past. 1857 the Matrimonial Causes Act allowed for divorce through a Act of Parliament. Divorce was granted for infidelity, if both parties were guilty, they must remain married.
Seven Types of Divorce
- Contested Divorce - means that one of several issues are required to be heard by a judge at trial level—this is more expensive, and the parties will have to pay for a lawyer's time and preparation.
- At-fault Divorce - Before the late 1960s, nearly all countries that permitted divorce required proof by one party that the other party had committed an act incompatible to the marriage. This was termed "grounds" for divorce (popularly called "fault") and was the only way to terminate a marriage.
- - is used when spouses meet certain eligibility requirements, or can agree on key issues beforehand. Summary Divorce
- Key factors:
- Short marriage (less than 5 years)
- No children (or, in some states, when the spouses have resolved custody and set child support payments for children of the marriage)
- Minimal or no real property (no mortgage)
- Marital property is under a threshold (around $35,000 not including vehicles)
- Each spouse's personal property is under a threshold (typically the same as marital property)
- Uncontested Divorce - because the two parties are able to come to an agreement (either with or without lawyers/mediators/collaborative counsel) about the property, children, and support issues.
- Collaborative Divorce - is a method for divorcing couples to come to agreement on divorce issues.
- No-fault Divorce - which requires no allegation or proof of fault of either party.
- Mediated Divorce - a mediator facilitates the discussion between the two parties by assisting with communication and providing information and suggestions to help resolve differences.
Funny Divorce Court Scene
Shawn Russ; His Regrets 18 years later
Shawn Russ grabbed the lime-light in 1992, when he divorced his abusive mother and acholic husband. At the time Shawn was tweleve years old and found himself a attorney who would take the case to help him divorce his parents.Gregory Kingsley, whom he was known before he became a Russ, was the first child to divorce or legally sever ties with their parents.
George and Elizabeth Russ adopted George Kingsley after the got custody and he then became Shawn Russ. Not knowing how to feel about divorcing his parents, he began to use drugs and hanging out with the wrong crowd. He said the one thing he regrets was not reconciling with his mother before she died in 2006.
Children divorce their parents for many reasons,Macaulay Culkin divorced his parents in 1997 to gain control over his money. Juilette Lewis divorced her parents in 1994 for child labour laws. It;s amazing what one person can do.
This is a battle that will rage forever. I do feel we need to take our vows a bit more serious, myself included. Rather we like it or not, Divorce is on the rise and it continues to climb the charts. Future married couples, try to find every way to stay together. Let's beat this War called Divorce!
Hot Sausage And Crispy Chard Pizza
Hot Sausage And Crispy Chard Pizza
Upgrade store-bought dough with spicy sausage, torn hardy greens, and dollops of ricotta. Presto: “homemade” pizza night.
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
¾ pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
1 bunch Swiss chard, ribs and stems sliced into 1-inch pieces, leaves torn
Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
1 pound prepared pizza dough, room temperature
⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
1 cup grated fontina cheese
1 cup ricotta
Place a rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 450°. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add sausage and break into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Let cook, undisturbed, until bottom sides are browned, about 4 minutes. Add chard stems; cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer sausage and chard stems to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon. Let skillet and drippings cool until just warm, then add chard leaves, turning to coat. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to bowl with sausage mixture. Coat dough with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and stretch into an 18x12" oval on a large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Top with half of Parmesan and rosemary, followed by sausage mixture, Fontina, ricotta, then remaining Parmesan and rosemary. Bake pizza, rotating sheet halfway through, until crust is golden brown and crisp, 18–22 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
© 2014 Dianna Taylor Fobbs