Simple Ideas To Impress The Girl You Want
It's Not As Complicated As It Seems!
You meet her. She seems completely adorable...You really want to get to know her. And it's important that you try to give her a good impression, but you're not sure how. You're worried, nervous and totally unsure of yourself. You start making it seem so complicated!
But it's not! I should know, I'm a woman who's really fussy about who she'll date, but potentially could easily be won over should the man play his cards right and make a good impression!
Here I've listed five easy ways you can easily impress the girl you like, and you'll see it's simple, uncomplicated and not really very stressful at all, it's mostly just common sense stuff!
How To Make A Good Impression:
- Be friendly. It makes sense doesn't it! If you want to give a girl a good impression you should appear to be someone who is friendly and easy to talk to. Hold back on the flirting a little, and just be polite and friendly because you don't want to come across as sleezy. Even if by chance you only have a few minutes of conversation, you could always say something like "I'm sorry I have to go, you seem really nice, would I be able to have your number so we could get in touch again or can I give you my number?". That's brave and impressive and doesn't involve any kind of pickup line!
- Call her. If you have her number and you like her, so long as you know she is single CALL HER! It gives a good impression when you call rather than text, because the girl knows you're wanting to have a REAL conversation with her and that you want to hear her voice. But no matter how much you can't stop thinking about her, if you call or text someone you don't know very well during the early morning or during their work hours, you risk coming off as annoying. To ensure you're being respectful towards her as she goes about her day, ensure you call her after hours. Girls sometimes receive random text messages from men they've met in the past; they usually don't take them seriously and often ignore them. Don't let her put you in that category, save the texting until you know her a little better because nothing you write is going to impress her when she hardly knows you, and you may be left without a reply.
- Show thoughtfulness. It doesn't matter what your shape, height, hair color or salary is when it comes to making a good impression with woman. We notice someone who shows they are genuinely interested in us, and who take the time to make us feel special and important. So even if you're extremely shy and nervous, if you've taken someone out for dinner and you notice she's just finished her drink and you think to ask her if you can order her another one, we are impressed. You appear thoughtful, and that's what we want!
- Tell her where you're at and what kind of relationship you're looking for. If you want a female to be romantically interested in you, they need to know you're available, and what you might be looking for with them. You don't need to go into any great details about it, in fact just saying something like "I've been single for 6 months now and I'm looking for a girlfriend" should do the trick. It's impressive to woman when a man is clear about where he is in life and can say exactly what he's looking for, so we have no confusion about it.
- Show how genuine you are. Even if you don't know her very well if you're telling her about your family and introducing her to your friends it shows her she is not going to be a 'secret' and that you are genuinely interested in her. Girls enjoy getting to know your world and she will be impressed by you not being afraid to involve her with other people in your life...Giving her flowers is a good way to show your genuine intentions too!
Just Be Sincere
Ultimately, when you're trying to make a good impression, all you really need to do is be sincere in your actions and in your words, without seeming too pushy!
Good luck! And remember there's always a second chance to make a good impression!