Every Woman's Dream
~ The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. ~ Audrey Hepburn
Ideas for Toiletry Kits - Luggage Shopping - Women's Style
A woman's dream is not just about fashion or dressing up like a princesses with high end brand name clothes, boots, hand bags, perfumes and jewelry like, Channel, Gucci, Parada, Armani, Versace, Valentino, Dior, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Dolce and Gabana etc.
When it comes to a man woman are very sensitive and selective.
No matter if it is a child, man or a woman, everybody dreams about something. I believe we should all have dreams, because without a dream our life will be empty and hopeless. However, it is hard to tell what woman’s fantasies or dreams are. In this hub, my focus is on a woman’s dream at different stages of her life.
Do you believe that woman expect too much or too little about a man?
Here is what I think a woman wants about a man in general.
.A woman’s dreams about a man;
“An old man who marries a young wife grows younger - but she grows older.”
At the age of 22 a woman want a man who……..
1. is handsome.
2. is her prince charming.
3. is filthy rich or a millionaire.
4. is a good listener.
5. is smart but not a smarty-pants.
6. is in good shape.
7. is a stylish dresser.
8. is appreciative.
9. is thoughtful.
10. is creative, and a romantic lover.
~ A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. ~ Anne Roiphe
MINI DESIGNER HANDBAG COLLECTION
~ The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want? ~ Sigmund Freud
At the age of 32 a woman want a man who……..
1. is nice looking - preferably with hair on his head.
2. is chivalrous, but not a chauvinist.
3. has enough money for a nice dinner at restaurant.
4. listens more than he talks.
5. laughs at her jokes at appropriate times.
6. can carry in all the groceries with ease.
7. owns at least one tie.
8. appreciates a good home cooked meal.
9. remembers birthdays and anniversaries.
10. seeks romance at least once a week.
At the age of 42 a woman want a man who……..
1. is not too ugly – a bald head is OK.
2. does not drive off until she is in the car.
3. works steady - splurges on dinner at McDonalds on occasion.
4. nods head at appropriate times when she is talking.
5. usually remembers the punch lines of jokes.
6. is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture.
7. usually wears a shirt that covers his stomach.
8. knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids.
9. remembers to put the toilet seat lid down.
10. shaves on most weekends.
Margarine can help you slide in ! Woman's dream
~ A woman has to be intelligent, have charm, a sense of humor, and be kind. It's the same qualities I require from a man. ~ Catherine Deneuve
At the age of 52 a woman want a man who……..
1. keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed to appropriate length.
2. does not belch or scratch in public.
3. does not borrow money too often.
4. does not nod off to sleep while she is emoting.
5. does not re-tell same joke too many times.
6. is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends.
7. usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear.
8. appreciates a good dinner.
9. remembers her name on occasion.
10. shaves on some weekends.
At the age of 62 a woman want a man who……..
1. does not scare small children.
2. remembers where bathroom is.
3. does not require much money for upkeep.
4. only snores lightly when she is awake (LOUDLY when she is asleep).
5. does not forget why he is laughing.
6. is in good enough shape to stand up by himself.
7. usually wears some clothes.
8. likes soft foods.
9. remembers where he left his teeth.
10. remembers when...
At the age of 72 a woman fantasizes about a man who……..
is breathing naturally...........
Please come back again because I will add more stuff.
There are three kinds of men who do not understand a woman: Young, old, and middle-aged. Well it is the man’s problem if he cannot understand a woman.