Sad Love Quotes for Him: Broken Heart Sayings
Sad Love Quotes For Your Boyfriend
It bothers me that there's so much single woman rhetoric on display like ladies are the only ones who get lonely or are unsatisfied with their current relationship or lack thereof. Do you honestly believe that every man who doesn't have a "Valentine" is in that position by choice? He didn't go out because he chose not to, but she didn't go out because no one chose her? Is that the game we're playing with our own minds? The wedge we continuously, yet unknowingly, drive between men and women in this generation is scary, to say the least. We've got to start looking for the value in each other and stop believing the lies. It's ironic that, on Valentine's Day, I find myself asking, where is the love?
Sad Love Quotes That Make You Cry!
- I don't know if I will ever find happiness every time I think I do the other side of happy tears out my heart and stomped it in front of everyone.
- Even though we bugging out right now, I never stopped loving her, never stopped caring, never stopped trying and stopping isn't an option.
- Everyone needs to get their heart trampled on to learn and grow.
- Waste no time but don't rush. Guard your heart but don't imprison it. Seek but don't pry. Commit but don't be consumed. Acknowledge and accept but don't feel obligated to adapt. Get acquainted with life's thin lines but don't cross them.
- We are living in the age of information now. I hope we can learn something as humans and strike a balance between man and woman again.
- Perfect people don't exist but perfect love does and it's available to us all in abundance. We just have to choose it.
- I understand that it is my duty to pursue greatness. I believe that we are here to love. I believe that we are here to flow power to one another. Judge me by these views, not by a number of views I have on the Facebook.
- I wasn't raised to be happy. I was raised to be in control of my own happiness, so my happiness & inner peace are a by-product of my upbringing, not my relationship with you.
- Don't miss out on what you have because you're too focused on what you didn't get.
- There are seasons in life & it's important to examine each phase; did it end or did I quit? Quitting is giving up. The ending is moving on. The two can sometimes feel the same in the moment, but the distinction is the difference between anxiety and peace.
- I killed the old me last night, now I must honor the memory by avenging my death... onward in the name of myself!
- Sometimes people tend to forget that not every relationship is meant to be forever more to teach us a lesson so we can be with someone later on.
- Being productive has very little to do with productivity and more to do with how many times you're willing to get back up and never get up after you fail or fall.
- The right one isn't perfect, but the right one does not bring confusion, chaos, negativity or disorder to your life.
- To be a friend to someone is contingent upon what you do. Although what you do stems from who you are, characteristically speaking, there's still work involved. Simply existing in someone's life does not make you a friend. There's a difference between being around and being there.
A male that does not bond emotionally in an intimate relationship with a female is more likely to engage in high-risk activities be on antidepressant medication or be at greater risk of suicide.
When You are Sad
Dear guys every woman you know has another woman inside her that you never even imagined existed. In some cases you may be curious about what that other woman is like, is she a freak? Is she a psycho? Maybe you'll find your fantasy woman in that other facet of her personality; maybe you'll find your worst nightmare who knows!
All I'll say is this, sometimes the other side is so different from who you knew, that you might as well be cheating. And if that happens, welcome to hell on earth! So I guess the moral of this post is... Sometimes you gotta just be cool with the chick you have, just the way she is because you'll kill yourself searching through a bed of roses trying to find 1 with no thorns.