How to tell you Girlfriend you Love them for the first time.
How to say "I Love You"
The First Time "I Love You's"
You want to tell your girlfriend you Love her right? But it's your first time to say it to her and you want her to remember the first time forever. So she can think back later in the years how much you loved her by how you told her the first time. You want to be sweet and different, not like how any other man might have told her before. Well here are a few idea's from a woman's point of view that might get you started.
- Spray paint "I love You" in the front yard facing her house. (Don't light the words on fire because that would take longer to get the yard back into it's natural state.) Then call her cell and tell her something to make her walk out into the front yard. For example "Who threw all that stuff out into your yard?" or "What's that sign say that's in your yard?" think of anything to get her keester outside. Don't worry though, as the grass grows the paint will too, then when it gets mowed it will be gone. But everyday as she walks out to go somewhere she will be reminded that you love her until it does get mowed. Then even after that she may still think to herself "Remember when (your name) painted I Love Youon my front lawn?...aww how sweet..I love him so much.
- Go into her closet when she isn't around to notice. On little slithers of paper write out "I Love You." Slip them into jeans or suits, anything with pockets. When she puts something on and goes throughout the day she will find them whenever she searches her pockets. More than likely she will call you and talk about ho sweet that was and say "I Love
You too." You will probably get Kudos points as well because that is something a girl wants to brag about and make all the other women jealous that their husbands or boyfriends don't do.
- While she is in the shower steaming up those mirrors and all sneak in with out her knowing of your presence and quickly trace the words " I Love You" into the mirror. Slip out and wait. When she gets out that will be pretty hard to miss. Lucky for you she is already naked and fresh and clean and smelling delicious with her moist, dewy, fresh-out- the-shower skin.
- When she isn't looking, hide a card under the cushions of the couch. Write a sweet poem using your own words or something that you might have just googled. At the end just tell her how you been wanting to tell her that of course..You love her. Then leave. After you had left the premises, such as a drive around the block or so, give her a call and say something like, "Babe, I think my wallet, watch, something fell in between the couch cushions can you check for me?" When she finds it she will think how clever and sweet that was. Pull back up and give her a kiss.
- Make a date. A dinner date at a nice restaurant but don't ride together. Have her meet you there and think you're late. Text her and tell her you're stuck in traffic and you're getting there as fast as you can to go sit at the bar and have a drink and wait for you. Truth is you just paid some guy like $10 bucks to go sit next to her. Have this guy talk to her about this loser in a (whatever color shirt your wearing)that he just met in the men's room freaking out because he is in love with a girl he is meeting there tonight and how he wants to tell her he loves her for the first time. Then he can do some signal notifying you its all been said by raising his glass or something. That's when you come strolling out the bathroom. He will say something like "Ha, That's the dork right now." She will turn and look and see you in that (Whatever color shirt you're wearing) and think she were in a fairytale. Watch her light up.
- Play the "Massage Message" game with her while watching a movie or something. "Hey babe, try to guess what I'm spelling out with my fingers." Have her lay on her stomach and trace small things first till she gets the hang of it. Spell out things like "Hello" or "pretty Lady." Then move your words up a notch and spell out "I Love You." She will most likely roll onto her back and ask "Really?" or "I love you too."
- Ask her if you can have something mailed to you at her address. When she accepts,write "I Love You" on a piece of printing paper. Fold it and mail it. When it gets there she will most likely call you and tell you it had arrived. When she does say, "Alright! Babe open it and give me the code quick!" When she opens it and reads it out loud say something funny like "Aw Babe, I Love You too!"
There are so many ways you can make a girl remember the first time you tell them you love them. But make it one she wants to brag about for the rest of her life. Be original if none of these "How To's" work for you. It's too easy.
Life is too short to just accept a mediocre, plain, and regular relationship. Make hers the Best.