Funny Dating Questions
Ask any girl: What do you look for in a guy? The first answer is usually: a good sense of humor. With guys it is an important dating factor, but not quite as vital as with girls.
If you think about it, being funny isn't easy. It takes good timing, a high degree of intelligence and the ability to 'read' people. In fact, you might say it's evolution at work.
One of the main goals of dating is to get to know the other person. Using the right funny questions can help you steer them into important topics, without making them uncomfortable. For instance, how do they feel about kids?
In this article we will look at the use of humor in dating and give you some good funny dating questions. Hopefully they will help you put a smile on your date's face.
What questions to ask, to who and when
When it comes to funny dating questions, timing and matching the questions to the date is very important.
Tip: Try to find conversation topics, where your interests are the same or overlap. That way you will be knowledgeable about the topic and you will have more fun. Remember, if you are having fun, chances are they are having fun.
Sexual dating humor
I would stay away from this, on the first date, unless it's going really well. Sexual humor is used to put your date in the right frame of mind, if you think things might end up in the bedroom. Be careful, because if it goes wrong you might end up putting your date off the whole idea.
Funny Online Dating Questions
With online dating you get to chat with the person before you date them. Having read the prospect's profile, you should prepare some fun dating questions to work into the conversation. If the chatting goes well, you can establish yourself as funloving and funny, before you go on a date.
- Why did you pick your screen nick?
- What was your most embarrassing/proudest/scarriest moment?
Because it's online and anonymous you can get much more honest answers to this question.
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
Clearly this question leaves some room for a naughty answer.
- If there where 3 things that you could change about yourself, what would they be?
Bit of an honesty test there.
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle or the end?
This question can reveal obsessive compulsive personalities, they go on and on about how to do it right.
Fun dating questions
- If you where an alien and you could abduct anyone on earth, who would you abduct and why?
- Can you still say 'Stick it where the sun don't shine', on a nude beach?
- If you where a fish, what kind of fish would you be?
- If you where crowned king of the whole world, what would your first royal decree be?
- What do you like best about being single?
This can be a pretty revealing question, in terms of what they are looking for, in a relationship.
- If you had a time machine and you could go back and change anything, what would it be?
- If you could pick only one what would you be: attractive, rich or famous?
- Why can't you get a tan on your palms?
- What is the last movie that made you cry?
If, you ask it to a girl and then she ask you, yours. Answer it truthfully, having some emotions is a good thing.
- What do you like to eat to cheer yourself up?
- Ever been arrested?
- What kind of puppies do you hate the most?
Another one of my articles that you might like to read is Really nice things to say to your boyfriend.
Romantic dating questions
- What do you think about public displays of affection?
- Do you think there is a difference between sexuality and sensuality?
- Does your heart rule your mind or the other way around?
- If I was trapped in a burning building, would you run in and save me?
Bit of a soft question.