Girls' Facial Language to Help Guys Know Where They Stand
Believe This or not
this is a serious tool for us guys who have for so long relied on our ears to hear what our girlfriends and wives say in order to give us clarity on how we are doing in relation to their being with us in a committed relationship.
Do not make a stumbling error. This piece can and cannot be considered as humorous for more sociologists agree that human beings learn more when they laugh than cry. And let us not make a bigger error in over-thinking the text in this hub. Otherwise, we will miss things that matter to us guys who are struggling with our female relationships.
Guess What This Girl's Facial Language is Saying. . .
Let's be Hypothetical Here
and notice the look on the girl above. Now imagine that you and this lovely girl are in a serious relationship--having a nice, romantic dinner, but you seem to notice that this girl is somehow got lots on her mind. That is not an earth-shaking news. Girls and guys all show up at some time with mental burdens and it shows on our faces, but more on the girls' faces because us guys spend (or waste) lots of quality time asking our girlfriends or wives unneeded questions about what is wrong with our date or why won't she talk to us.
If you read the caption on the top photo, then you score a perfect score for any guy can see that you are into serious waters when your girlfriend (or wife) seems to hear you talking and even notices that your lips are moving, but only gives you dribs and drabs of answers you are asking.
I told you that this piece was not to be interpreted as comical, but sometimes these facial language 'words" from girls can read us guys a lot better if we know what kind of face she is wearing. Am I right, guys?
Look Underneath This Photo for More Girls' Facial Language That Will Teach us Guys Valuable Information About Our Female Relationships . . .
- When a girl looks straight into your eyes with a glazed expression while you are talking your head off, but seldom hear anything sensible from her mouth, this means stop. Ask her humbly what is wrong, but do not annoy her.
- A girl might use her food as a diversion to keep you from knowing what she is feeling. Example: if you and her are having steak, she might cut her steak in several small pieces and eat the pieces and speak only in a few words as you are trying to find out if you are to leave a bigger job or maybe she is wanting to leave you for her best male buddy but does not have the nerve to break your heart.
- When a girl gets into a continual pattern of using "huh?," "what?," or other one-word questions, you might have more trouble than you think. Play it wise and say few words. If you will just be humble and relax, your female partner just might open up to you.
- A girl might interrupt you while you are talking about buying her a new car for her. This interrupting by her is another "tool" of her facial language that she is trying to tell you about something more important than you buying her a new car. It might be that she has been promoted at her job and will be leaving town to take a bigger job.
More of Girls' Facial Language Underneath This Photo . . .
- As in the case with this girl above, she will try on numerous pairs of sunglasses, shoes, dresses, but never allow you to get in a word to share something that pertains to you so just take it easy. Do not blow your top. She is either covering for something or is going through a serious dilemma that she doesn't know how to tell you.
- When your girlfriend or wife are having dinner or just relaxing in your home and you try to talk to her in a serious mindset, but she is continually telling jokes, stories, you can bet that she is avoiding a delicate issue.
- Does your wife or girlfriend look sleepy when you are trying to talk to her? And your girlfriend or wife does not work and does not have a maid so why the drowsiness? It is just a way for you to play on your sympathy. It could be that she has felt or seen something very sad that has affected you.
- Boredom on a girl's facial language is not tough to spot. Usually, she will lodge one side of her face on your hand and look very disgusted as you are trying to hard to share a bit of news that will affect both you and her.
Guys, if Your Girlfriend or Wife Looks Like This, You Have Nothing to Worry About . . .
If Your Girlfriend Looks Anything Like The Look on This Girl's Facial Language . . .
- or either she loves to laugh (with) you on funny jokes or stories . . .
- or just smiles with that beaming look on her beautiful face . . .
- or something about her just touches her without you saying one word . . .
You are a Very Blessed Girl or Wife. So Enjoy.
© 2017 Kenneth Avery