Handling Friends who only need you for Help
•*¨*•✩♥ We all have friends.
- Some we see or talk to every week.
- Some we see only at celebration events.
- Some we bump into while we are out shopping, running errands
- and some we hear from, only when they have problems.
We are only human and for those who contact us only when they have problems, it’s natural for the human mind to think “...all this time (months/ years), I haven’t heard from you but because you are broke or in serious problems now you remember my number?”
Sometimes, I used to think that too, but still help, otherwise I’d feel bad. However, after reading the quote in the photo below, I will never think that way again. It completely changed my perspective. I don’t know about you…
....but I hope whenever you need help/advice there is someone there and may your life be so blessed, that when people come to you in need, they will walk away with a big smile and hopefully keep the friendship going too.¸.·'★•:*♡
Helping in Times of Need...
- Borrowing: Better to Give to Friends than to Lend
Issues about lending money to Friends and Family.