- Gender and Relationships»
One-Year Wedding Anniversary Messages and Quotes
Wishes for Marriage Anniversary: What to Write in a Card
Are you searching for what to write in a 1st year wedding anniversary card for your husband, wife, friend, or family member? Sometimes, it can be difficult to figure out what to say or write to express your sincere feelings on such a special and memorable day. No matter how long you have been staying together as a couple, always give your spouse a lot of love and attention.
You can also make your marriage partner or loved one feel great and special with one of these wedding anniversary messages and quotes. Now, use some of these as ideas to write your own unique message.
You can send or share some of these short marriage anniversary quotes via text/SMS, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram or any of the social networking sites.
Sample First Year Wedding Anniversary Messages
- I always remember my marriage vow I made with you. I mean to love, comfort, and honor and keep you for better or for worse; for richer or poorer; in sickness and in health till death do us part. I will always love you. Happy first year wedding anniversary!
- The brilliant future I see ahead bears your bright smile. Happy one year wedding anniversary!
- Thanks for the wonderful 12 months we shared together and for the sweet moments we had. I love you. Congrats!
- Here’s wishing you a happy marriage anniversary. Congratulations!
- In the first year of our marriage, you have given me so much love, comfort, honor, and all the good things I’ve been missing before marriage. Congratulations my dear!
- Your love is a potent potion that encourages and inspires. I’ll remain your sweetheart forever. Happy 1st year anniversary!
- I thank God for giving me the most beautiful, smart and caring wife. Yes, no one else could be happier than me today. I’ll love you until my last breath. Congratulations and happy marriage anniversary!
- Best wishes for both of you on this special day. Happy 1st year wedding anniversary!
- We heartily felicitate with you on this joyous first anniversary. I pray you celebrate many more prosperous, peaceful and fruitful years together with your spouse. Congratulations!
- I wish you a happy one year wedding anniversary. May your day be filled with light and love!
- Today I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. I’m glad for having you as my one and only sweetheart. Happy one year wedding anniversary!
Samples of Marriage Anniversary Wishes
- It’s true that a life partner is someone who shares your life. Thanks for giving me your love and attention. Congratulations and happy first year wedding anniversary to my life partner!
- After spending 365 days together as couple, I wish to let you know that you’re the right marriage partner for me. With you I have no doubt. I love you and so shall it be forever. Congratulations, hubby!
- I celebrate with you on the occasion of your one year wedding anniversary. I pray that God will continue to bless your marriage and guide both of you through the years ahead. Congratulations!
- Lots of love, happiness and best wishes. Happy 1st marriage anniversary!
- Thanks for being such a caring and loving husband, and I hope you shall remain same for many years to come. Happy first year anniversary celebrations!
- It’s hard to believe that we have spent 12 months together as couple. The memories of very first day we were joined together as husband and wife still remain fresh. I love you. Congratulations and happy 1st anniversary.
- Accept from me, my affectionate greetings and felicitations on this special day. Happy 1st year wedding anniversary!
- We rejoice and felicitate with you as you mark your one year wedding anniversary. I’m happy to see you two together as happy couple for a year. And I wish you lots of fun and love for the years ahead as couple. Congratulations and happy first anniversary!
- May this one year anniversary usher in more love, good health, long life and wisdom to live together as couple as you have always done!
- We are praying to God to bless you two with many more years together as happy couple. Happy first year marriage anniversary!
- I pray that the many more years to come will be filled with lots of love and happiness more than you can think of or imagine. Congratulations!
- We celebrate and share in your joy on this joyous occasion of your wedding anniversary, you have been a role model and an inspiration to other couples. Happy one year anniversary!
- May all your dreams and wishes come true! Happy first year wedding anniversary!
- I wish you all the best in your married life. Happy one year anniversary!
- Your married life is worthy of emulation. We are proud of you two. Congratulations!
- You are a perfect man in whom I take great pride. Congratulations, my love and my life!
- Dear sweetheart, I wish to thank you so much for coming into this world purposely because of me and for making my life right. Happy first year wedding anniversary!
- I was thinking how miserable my life would have be if you did not marry me. Thanks for giving me your love and for making me a happy woman. Congratulations!
- I wish to be the wife whom you will cherish so much, you have been a caring and loving husband more than I can think of or imagine. Congratulations and happy one year wedding anniversary!
- Congratulations to the best husband and the right man of my life, the king of my dreams, and the mate of my soul.
- I’m happy and grateful for having such a perfect and amazing man as my husband. Thank you for your endurance and perseverance. Congratulations on our one year wedding anniversary!
- Honey, I hope that this our special day is full of love, fun and happiness. Congratulations!
- May you be blessed with many more years together as couple to fulfill all your dreams! Congratulations!
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- “A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soul-mate.” – Carnie Wilson
- “A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in and live by the solemn promise they made.” – Darlene Schacht
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Through time your bond is strong; it lasts through sun and storm; you’ll always have your love to keep each other warm.” – Joanna Fuchs
- “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
- “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.” – Peter DeVries