- Gender and Relationships
Happy Parenting and New Born Baby Wishes for Friends
These are some ideas that will help you to quickly write a new born baby message in a card or note for friends, and your family members. This article also contains original collection of happy parenting wishes, messages, sayings, and quotes for parents of the baby. Get your baby shower card's message from the list below and then write your own heartfelt message.
It's important to show affection for the new parents by welcoming them into parenthood with good parenting advice, quotes, and wishes. You can send or share some of these short wishes and parenthood message via text/SMS, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram or any of the social networking sites and congratulate them on the birth of their baby.
Your children need your presence more than your presents.— Jesse Jackson
Sample Messages for Parents of the New Born Baby
Messages for Your Friends
- Remember, your child is a trust from God. Your obligation is to train your kid to be a responsible independent individual. May the joy of parenting bring into your life more happiness!
- It is important for parents not to be too strict with their kids. Your actions and inactions towards them should be warm and make them feel loved and cared for. Your baby is so adorable. Congratulations on the birth of your baby [girl/boy]!
- Accept my best wishes on the safe arrival of your baby. Raising a child comes with greater responsibility, so get prepared for it. Congratulations to the new parents. Happy parenting!
- We are indeed honored to witness your baby shower ceremony. All our love and best wishes are with you and your baby. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby!
- As parents, it is our responsibility to nurture our kids with good manners so that they can behave well and present themselves in a more pleasing way in the society. Congratulations, and enjoy parenting!
- Your baby is a special gift from God. May his life be richly blessed, and may he live long and healthy! Congratulations, and wishing you happy parenthood!
- Never deprived your child from playing around, all you need at this important phase in your life is to keep an eye on them whenever they're trying to show off their talents. Congratulations!
- Feed your baby well with breast milk for at least 24 months for healthy growth and for daily body maintenance. Have enough rest when she/he is sleeping; when they are awake, the struggle to please them continue. I wish you a happy parenting!
- Always show good examples to your children, so that when they grow up, they will become better person. Congratulations on the arrival of another set of healthy twins to look after!
- To find peace, hope, and success in your parenthood—show love and care to your child. Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.— David Bly
Sample Happy Parenting Wishes
Inspirational Messages for a New Baby Card
- It is a thing of joy to join you in celebrating the safe arrival of your baby. However, be conscious of the place to raise your kid. The society we found ourselves has great influence on our children’s behavior. Enjoy parenting!
- Let your children receive good parental care from you, otherwise, you will have yourself to blame in future when you are suppose to start reaping the joy of being a parent. May God bless you, and I wish you good health and happiness today and beyond!
- I give glory to the Almighty God for giving you healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. I pray for more strength, blessing, and happiness for you and your baby. Congratulations!
- It is at this early stage that you start to inculcate the right knowledge onto your child so that they can grow to be a better person in future. Be mindful of what you do in their presence, because as they are watching you, they are also learning from you. Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
- May God's blessings continue to shine upon you today, tomorrow, and beyond! Congratulations, and happy parenting!
- To raise a well-behaved kid that will add great value to the family and the society at large, then be prepared to be good parents to them as well. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby [girl/boy]!
- May God give you the strength, patience, and wisdom that are needed to raise your new bundle of joy! Accept my warm wishes on the birth of your baby!
- You have been given another assignment, so make sure you take good care of the new baby. Congratulations to the new parents, and happy parenting!
- May you find joy in your new role, congratulations on the birth of your baby!
- Never see your newborn as a burden, remember others who are still asking for such favor from God, but have not received one. It is your prime duty to spend more time with your baby and show love to them often.
- Show love to your kid from the beginning of his life time journey. I wish you a successful parenthood! May God give you sustenance without measure, peace, and patience to raise the kid!
- Parenthood requires that you give your baby more time and attention daily until they attain the maturity age. The Lord has been too good to you and your family. Congratulations!
- May God give your baby more days, months, years, and good health to stay with us! And may you see joy in parenthood, congratulations!
- It is a thing of joy having a bouncing baby boy/girl as a new member of our family at the time we had lost all hope of being blessed with a precious child. May God’s light, guidance, and protection be upon you today and beyond!
- Train your child in the way of the Lord, as that is the only way to find joy and success in your new role as parents. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby!
The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.— Frank A. Clark
Nice Things to write in a Baby Shower Card for a Friend
- At this important phase of your life, be prepared to sacrifice your time, efforts, and sleep. Congratulations and enjoy parenting!
- The joy of a woman is being blessed with a newborn baby to look after. Here’s wishing you good health, happiness, and beautiful memories as the baby grow.
- May the Lord who took care of you, and who brought you out from your mother’s womb continue to bless your life as you continue on your journey to greatness!
- You have been the cause of your child’s birth, therefore her care rest much on your shoulders. Happy parenting!
- The upbringing a child receives will have great impact on what the child will become in future. Teach your child to be kind, tolerance, just, and righteous in deeds. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby [boy/girl]!
- It is no small feat to give birth to a baby. Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle of joy!
Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.— Robert Fulghum
Additional New Baby Card Messages
- Don’t rely on games and toys alone, remember that time spent with the kids is of utmost importance in parenthood. Wishing you more strength, long life, and healthy years ahead. Congratulations!
- Parents’ priority is their children, therefore show love and care to them as often as you can.
- A workaholic father should try as much as possible to spend time with his child before doing anything else whenever he comes back from work. Congratulations and enjoy parenting!
- Good thing about breastfeeding your child is that, as the baby suck the breast milk—the more the baby smiles at you. Congratulations, may your baby live to see the brightest of days!
- No matter how daunting your office work may be, your baby still deserves the maximum care and unconditional love from you. Never denied him of this parental role. Welcome to this new phase of your life and enjoy parenting!
Was any part of this article helpful to you?
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin