How To Get Over An Ex Boyfriend Or Heartbreak
How Do I Forget My Ex Boyfriend?
Living in the past is as good as living dead! If you must make headway in life, then you must master how to learn from your past and smile at it with ecstasy while enjoying your present in anticipation of a wonderful future.
Nothing mars a relationship as living in past memories. Agreed, our past shape our future, but don’t let your past shape your future negatively, instead, turn into a positive testimony for improving on your present.
Studies have shown that women live more in the past than men when it comes to relationship and romance, and that is why you as a single lady reading this piece must strive from today to let go of those negative pasts you once had with Tom, Andrew, James and maybe Bill.
Your problem is not your present, it is not even your future, but your past is the number one enemy you have, so handle him with care if you want a happy, lasting relationship.
First, delete that statement that tells you that- “men are the same” because it is a fallacy! There is no way all men can be and act the same way even if they were raised and brought up together under one roof, no way! So start now to believe that there is one good man out there waiting to celebrate you like a queen that you are.
Now, enough of literature, lets go straight to the main points- how do you get over your ex and past failed relationships?
- 1. Accept the fact that the relationship is over and stop hoping and waiting! The earlier you accept the fact that he is gone for real, the better for you, so let go now!
- 2. Delete all possible contacts (phone numbers, emails, etc): the longer you leave his contacts on your phone and diary, the more difficult it will be for you to forget him, so lose his contact!
- 3. Change your contacts if possible: it is advisable to change your contacts if you can.
- 4. Establish new neutral friends: after a heartbreak or breakup, what you need is a neutral friendship to rejuvenate your social life so you don’t end up hurting alone.
- 5. Counsel fellow ladies based on your experience: the more you mentor others based on your own ill experience, the easier it is for you to forget and move on happily.
- 6. Pursue your career or hobby: this will help you move ahead more easily than staying idle
- 7. Go on vacation: vacation has a special way of revamping our soul, and making us feel new and refreshed, so give it a try.
- 8. Don’t talk about your ex with your new boyfriend: this has ruined so many relationships. So please, no matter how much you are being tempted, just make sure you don’t go telling your new boyfriend how good your ex was or the good he once did that your new boyfriend isn’t doing, if you do, then be ready to wave your present boyfriend goodbye someday very soon.
- 9. Fight that spirit that keeps telling you that he used and dumped you! The more you feel that he used you, the more you feel hurt and the more you feel insecure in your new relationship. Just take it that it couldn’t work out between both of you and stop taking it as a failure on your side because he too failed!
- 10. Stop judging every guy that comes your way with the past experience you had with your ex: like I said earlier, all guys can never be the same, so judge every guy as a unique entity and not as a general entity called “guys”.
I am gonna drop you guys off at this point, catch you all on the next trip- why most girls won’t find love!