- Gender and Relationships»
- Romantic Intimacy
Learn How To Kiss Video Lessons
How To Kiss Your Lover
In order to be a great kisser you have to remember the following:
- Check Your Breath - Many people will say that it's a good idea to chew gum but, for a new kisser this can be confusing. Use breath mints instead. A good rule of thumb is to keep up with dentist visits, use mouth wash, and brush and floss teeth ( don't forget your tongue ) to avoid chronic bad breath
- Watch For Signals - Kissing should be a natural reaction to someone you find attractive. If you rush into a kiss, without looking for signals, you may over step your boundaries. Signs that someone wants to kiss you are very easy to notice. It may vary from person to person but, for the most part, they'll be sitting close to you, and looking intensely at your eyes and lips.
- Close Your Eyes - Closing your eyes will help you to concentrate better. It's not only creepy to see a person coming close to you, with eyes that are wide open but, it's also a sign of not being focused. Set aside everything that's on your mind, close your eyes and enjoy one another.
- Breathe Through Your Nose - Breathing lightly through your nose will prolong the kiss and also help your partner to feel more comfortable. Breathing into someone's mouth is never okay unless you're giving CPR.
- Be Gentle - If you're gentle the kiss will be more comfortable for the both of you. A hard kiss is not only uncomfortable, it can also cause pain. Being rough can cause teeth to clash or lips to bleed and become tender.
- Slow Down - There's really no rushing a good kiss. A passionate kiss is spontaneous, not fast. Slow down and enjoy each other. It will be well worth it!
- Use Your Tongue And Lips - when you feel comfortable, slightly part your lips and taste your lovers mouth. If they respond by doing the same, you can assume that a tongue kiss may be appropriate. Gently use your tongue to rub, suck, lick, and caress each other's mouth. Each person's technique is different but if you're, gentle, slow, and sensual it's sure to be a good kiss.
Now that we've got the major things out of the way. Scroll down and enjoy some of the visual lessons on how to kiss. Don't forget to take the poll at the end, and leave a comment about your first kiss!
How Not To Kiss
How To Kiss The Proper Way
How To Tell Your Partner Their A Bad Kisser
Your First Kiss
Do You Remember Your First Kiss
How To Kiss Resources
- How to kiss (step by step)
KissingintroHow to Kiss This is an instructable on how to kiss. Kissing can be a hard thing to do until you get comfortable doing it, and while nothing can fully prepare you for a kiss, this how-to will...
- HOW TO KISS, GOOD
HOW TO KISS, GOODBy Jeromeo This is how you do it How to be a good kisser? If done right a good kiss can be mesmerizing, intoxicating and magical. A truly electrifying experience that will leave you...
- Kissing Someone For The First Time and How To Kiss S...
Boy or Girl, its always a bit of a challenge to kiss someone for the first time, especially if its your first time kissing anyone! This hub should help you feel less scared about kissing someone whos special...
- How to Kiss a girl